I may be a little addicted to Nanette Lepore

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

I don't know what happened, but in the last few days, I've ordered 4 Nanette Lepore pieces! I don't typically like the line -- I think it's a little to feminine for me, but lately, something clicked for me. Luckily, all the items that I purchased were on sale, so that makes me feel a little better.

I purchased two dresses, which I hope to wear to the three weddings I have this summer, and one for my own bridal shower:

(Pictures from Nanette Lepore online)

This pretty cardigan:

(Picture from Nanette Lepore Online)

And this jacket:

collagejack.jpg

(Picture from Viyadas Boutique)

I realize that the color scheme is the same for three of the pieces, but they are also colors that I don't have at all in my closet, and I guess I'm trying to be a little more daring. I really love the floral jacket -- I think it will be cute with jeans or some white pants/shorts.

What do you guys think? They should be delivered in about a week, so I will post pictures of myself in them.

Ok, that's too weird because in the last week I've just bought 3 Nanette Lepore tops and I've never bought anything of hers! I'm suddenly feeling the love as well. Oh, and love everything you got!

I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2nd dress and jacket! Did you get them on sale from the nanette lepore website?

Thanks for the compliments on my choices!

NM was running a one-day only private sale yesterday so, I got a few things through that. And, the first dress was ordered through Saks late last week through their quick sale too. I'm keeping my fingers-crossed that the jacket will come through because as soon as I ordered it, it became unavailable on the site, and having heard the many horror stories with NM cancelling orders, I really hope that it's not the case. I've been eyeing that jacket for a long time, and missed it on Bloomies this past weekend through their Friends and Family sale. I was thinking about resorting to eBay for it...