I managed to get out of the basement, muahahahaaaa...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better star. You and Kelly look wonderful together, it is a stunning piece. Congratulations, and I hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful pieces, :smile: !

WOW Star, beautiful :shame: bag ..............stunning!!!! love the sweater too ............ what designer is it, it looks soooo comfy ..........i think i need it:yes:

Wow!:love: I read all of your posts, your positive, sweet, encouraging comments are so very generous, thank-you all so very much for drooling with me:shame: , it could not have been the same without you! :love: :P

I am wearing comfy Armani sweater. I spoke to SA about an hour ago, if I am up to it, I have the chance to view a cognac Ostrich Birkin tomorrow(already spoken for, thank-god:shocked: ). I am thinking of SO, I think I should just go and see. I have never seen an Ostrich Birkin before, let alone cognac:drool: ...oh lord this Hermes thing is really, really dark:shocked:
Thank-you all again, my DH is coming home soon so I will not be online much, atleast I think I won't be, I am really not ready to tell him yet(no worries please), the weather won't allow for an outing anyhow:wacko: ...snowing.

OMG Star!!!! That bag is absolutely AMAZING :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ! It's such a perfect size...and color...and skin ;). I'm also loving your black lizard birkin as well. Congrats on TWO great bags :love: .

I am just glad to see you post again and of course beyond pleased to see the photos of your new baby!!!! Don't stop posting for too long, we get worried about you....

You and that bag were MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!

Star, the bag is one of my favorite H bags ever!! It looks amazing on you and I think my favorite sellier Kelly size might be the 25cm now in exotics or box leather!
I LLLLLLLLOOOOOVE your sweet lizard Birkin, too!

ok, this is my 3rd trip back to this thread today....can't stop myself from staring at ur beauty!!

quick question: is braise the color for croc skin only? does braise come in the other leathers??

She is good enough to eat!!:drool: :drool:
What a beauty, she is a breath a fresh air!! I prefer her without the strap! I like holding it by my side!!:cutesy: Her lizard sister isn't any worse!! They are such great bags!!:love:

Star, your Braise croc Kelly is MAGNIFICENT!!! What a truly amazing colour and I just love the gold h/w against it. Makes it look even richer, if that can be possible, lol! I'm glad you're feeling better, you look stunning! I'm having problems loading tPF pages but I was determined to see all your pics and load ever page! I'm so glad I did. You threads are always excellent! And ooh, let us know what you think of the cognac ostrich Birkin when you check her out! Yes, the Dark Side is pitch black, LOL!:sweatdrop::roflmfao: