I made my second luxury sweater!

tinytrees11

Jun 7, 2021
Hi all!

I posted about my first luxury sweater in this thread:

In the comments, I mentioned I was working on a second sweater. I finished it, and here it is! It is made with Loro Piana cashmere so it's super soft, thick and cozy. I included a picture of a close-up of the stitches, and what one of the shoulder seams looks like (I had to modify the pattern for that one, since the seam construction in the pattern didn't create as tight and tidy of a seam as I wanted). I also included a photo of what it looks like on, and it fits me like a glove. I hope you like it!

DSC07977.jpg

DSC07973.jpg

DSC07968.jpg

DSC07969.jpg

tordis_sweater.jpg

Hi all!

In the comments, I mentioned I was working on a second sweater. I finished it, and here it is! It is made with Loro Piana cashmere so it's super soft, thick and cozy. I included a picture of a close-up of the stitches, and what one of the shoulder seams looks like (I had to modify the pattern for that one, since the seam construction in the pattern didn't create as tight and tidy of a seam as I wanted). I also included a photo of what it looks like on, and it fits me like a glove. I hope you like it!

View attachment 5392868

View attachment 5392869

View attachment 5392870

View attachment 5392871

View attachment 5392882
Wow! You are incredibly talented. It really does fit you perfectly - enjoy your beautiful creation!

Last edited:
Reactions: lill_canele
Hi all!

View attachment 5392868

View attachment 5392869

View attachment 5392870

View attachment 5392871

View attachment 5392882

You are an artist! :faint: :ps:

If I could do what you can do, I would never buy commercially-made knitwear ever again. You look wonderful in your creation BTW.

Hi all!

View attachment 5392868

View attachment 5392869

View attachment 5392870

View attachment 5392871

View attachment 5392882

Stunningly gorgeous! :loveeyes: You are so talented!