I made my first purchase ever at Hermes!

toiletduck

IG: Alexa.Bui
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
It's a beaaaaaautiful blue and white silk scarf for my mum! I can't wait until I can afford to buy her a Birkin!

I was a little intimidated by the SA's at first and it took awhile before I received any service at all. Even when I was being served, not once did the SA look me in the eye. She constantly had her nose in the air, and her eyes around the store. Oh well, I guess that's what you get for shopping at Hermes in NYC! Either way, I hope my Mum likes it :amuse: I can't wait for her response when she sees the bright orange bag!

BTW: Is the price of Hermes products world wide? Or does it differ slightly? I heard it's cheaper in US than HK, but cheapest in France?

Thanks for reading! I'm so excited, I can't wait for Mother's Day to come! :P

You are such a great daughter! I'm sure your mom will light up when she sees the beautiful orange box, and then even more when she opens the special box!! ;)

Hi Toiletduck!
Sounds wonderful. Your mom will be so happy!

My first purchase at Hermes was a present too but it was for my grandmother-in-law....and I've purchased stuff for my in-laws.. but never once for my mom....

I never thought of getting something for her from Hermes until recently.. and I'm thinking about getting her something this mother's day. Maybe a Bearn wallet..

Wow, that's a nice mother's day present. I don't even know if my mom knows about Hermes, except maybe if she has been following the Oprah story. I think she would be shocked to know I have a Hermes anything. She is from the depression era, though.

Thanks everyone! I just don't want her to think that I'm wasting money. She's been working so hard to put me thru college and now that I'm done, I really want to get her a gift that she deserves. Mothers are the bestest!!