I made my first purchase ever at Hermes!

1. It's a beaaaaaautiful blue and white silk scarf for my mum! I can't wait until I can afford to buy her a Birkin!

I was a little intimidated by the SA's at first and it took awhile before I received any service at all. Even when I was being served, not once did the SA look me in the eye. She constantly had her nose in the air, and her eyes around the store. Oh well, I guess that's what you get for shopping at Hermes in NYC! Either way, I hope my Mum likes it :amuse: I can't wait for her response when she sees the bright orange bag!

BTW: Is the price of Hermes products world wide? Or does it differ slightly? I heard it's cheaper in US than HK, but cheapest in France?

Thanks for reading! I'm so excited, I can't wait for Mother's Day to come! :P

2. You are such a great daughter! I'm sure your mom will light up when she sees the beautiful orange box, and then even more when she opens the special box!! ;)

3. Oh that's so wonderful of you! Can't wait for your Mom to receive it!

4. Hi Toiletduck!
    Sounds wonderful. Your mom will be so happy!

My first purchase at Hermes was a present too but it was for my grandmother-in-law....and I've purchased stuff for my in-laws.. but never once for my mom....

I never thought of getting something for her from Hermes until recently.. and I'm thinking about getting her something this mother's day. Maybe a Bearn wallet..

5. Congrats!:smile:

6. I am sure your mom will love it!

7. Wow, that's a nice mother's day present. I don't even know if my mom knows about Hermes, except maybe if she has been following the Oprah story. I think she would be shocked to know I have a Hermes anything. She is from the depression era, though.

8. Congrats, that is so nice of you! :biggrin: Hermes scarves are :heart:

9. Thanks everyone! I just don't want her to think that I'm wasting money. She's been working so hard to put me thru college and now that I'm done, I really want to get her a gift that she deserves. Mothers are the bestest!!

10. They really are :biggrin: I'm sure your mother will love the Hermes scarf... they're beautiful and very elegant! What a wonderful Mother's Day present!

11. WoW! Can I adopt you???? Your Mom is a lucky lady! I know she'll LOVE it!!!!

12. That's so sweet of you. I'm sure you're Mom will be thrilled about it.

13. How nice! A great daughter....

14. That was a very lovely and thoughtful gift. BTW, bags will be more expensive in HK and slightly cheaper in France. :smile:

15. I agree -- a stunning present for your Mum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice