I made my first Louis Vuitton purchase, I got a Damier Speedy 30....

Hello. This is my first post on TPF. After reading all your wonderful posts about the Speedy, I finally decided to purchase one. I am in love with the Damier Speedy 30. It was a wonderful experience! I am so proud.... .my first Louis Vuitton Piece!! :yahoo:

The only thing I was sad about was that when I got it home, it had a large scuff on the Lock, under the LV sign, and a small scratch above it. They also ran out of the large boxes! The SA said she would call me to let me know when she got more of the large boxes. Thanks TPF for all your wonderful posts. It surely helped a newbie like me make an informed, confident purchase :smile: I have started a new passion, just for me :heart:

Thank you so much ladies. Going into the Louis Vuitton store was so exciting!! I know I sound like a nerd, but the LV pieces are just like works of art!!

thanks Beljwl, I will ask for another lock and keys. I can't wait to use the purse tomorrow :tpfrox:

I forgot to mention, that the SA says that most of the Damier Speedys are Made in USA (At least the ones at the Seattle Botique), well I was able to get a Made in France piece! My birthday is on French Independence Day, so I thought it would be great to have my Speedy Made in France. I don't have pictures yet, I have to get these darn wrinkles out!

Congrats on your new bag! I'm envious that you got the actual LV boutique "experience" since I had to order online. Oh well!! Hope you get tons of enjoyment from your new work of art! :yes: