I MADE MY 1ST PURCHASE

Love your 6 key holder. You're going to get so much use out of that, too. Fitting a couple of cards and a $20 behind the flap is so convenient! That was one of my first purchases, as well, and It replaced my wallet.

How tall are you? I am 5'10" and carry a speedy b 40 as my daily work bag. It's definitely on the big side, but it is perfect for my needs. I also have a speedy b 30 and 35. I tried the 25 but in the end, the zipper chewed my knuckles, which was a complete deal breaker for me. You won't regret the 30! Along with all of your other essentials, you can fit a water bottle and a light weight jacket or your cardigan in it when you need. At least that's what I can fit. I don't carry much when I'm not going to work, so I have extra room. If you decide you don't like the slouch (which I am a fan of) I would recommend hacking a base shaper and cutting a piece of thick cardboard for the bottom instead of buying one of the plexiglass ones. I worry that the plexi is too stiff and will eventually accelerate the damage to corners, I could be totally wrong here as I choose to make my own. I think cardboard is just giving enough that it would give way before the canvas.

Would love to see modeling pics from your try on if you have any. If not, I can't wait to see the reveal on your new bag! I know that surge of excitement for your first big purchase is building with each passing hour. Have fun!!

Yes it really has. I tried on the 30 with the strap and my son snapped a pic. I really wasn't even thinking to do so lol. It looks small against my body but it's a pretty big bag. I'm 5'6 1/2.

IMG_1490667242.517979.jpg

Congratulations! Such a beautiful piece to begin your collection with. I have the speedy b 25 in DE and I use the strap all the time for shoulder carry and occasionally for cross body. The strap really is worth the extra money. So exited for your first LV purchases. I had to work hard to get to my first ones too. It just makes it all the sweeter [emoji4] Enjoy!

Yes it does! And they say hard work pays off... and the last two years I have been working extremely hard to real milestones.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I love your story, and the piece you got is so beautiful. Love the pink colour. Congrats!

In regards to your bag,........ please, please please get the speedy b. My first LV bag, was a speedy 30 DE, and at the time I didn't know about purse forum, so went in blindly buying it. I didn't do any research, or have anyone to ask advice, or read other people's comments, and feedback about buying the bag, so I got the speedy. I thought, why would I need a strap, and it was a few hundreds more, so I highly doubt I will need it, so I went for the speedy. But after I got it, I had wish I had gotten the b for the strap, and convenience for when it might be a bit heavy and I want to wear it crossbody. Definitely in hind sight, I would prefer the b so much more. So definitely get the strap. It is a few hundreds more, but it's definitely worth it. I regret not getting it. It's the same with the keepall and keepall b. Definitely invest in the extra money and get the b. Hope that helps.

Really enjoyed reading your story and love, love your key holder! Congrats!!
I have a speedy 30 in monogram and a speedy 30 b in DE. My DE gets so much more use because of the strap. I recommend the Speedy B! Be sure to post pictures when you bring your new bag home :smile:

Reactions: iLuvBeauty
I love your story, and the piece you got is so beautiful. Love the pink colour. Congrats!

In regards to your bag,........ please, please please get the speedy b. My first LV bag, was a speedy 30 DE, and at the time I didn't know about purse forum, so went in blindly buying it. I didn't do any research, or have anyone to ask advice, or read other people's comments, and feedback about buying the bag, so I got the speedy. I thought, why would I need a strap, and it was a few hundreds more, so I highly doubt I will need it, so I went for the speedy. But after I got it, I had wish I had gotten the b for the strap, and convenience for when it might be a bit heavy and I want to wear it crossbody. Definitely in hind sight, I would prefer the b so much more. So definitely get the strap. It is a few hundreds more, but it's definitely worth it. I regret not getting it. It's the same with the keepall and keepall b. Definitely invest in the extra money and get the b. Hope that helps.

Yes that's what the SA was saying... depending on what I will be carrying, it can get heavy, the strap is the better option. And that's more where I'm leaning. But really trying to evaluate the cost and the wallet I want also. I have been love tPf, and it's is extremely helpful. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reactions: YunaMH
Really enjoyed reading your story and love, love your key holder! Congrats!!
I have a speedy 30 in monogram and a speedy 30 b in DE. My DE gets so much more use because of the strap. I recommend the Speedy B! Be sure to post pictures when you bring your new bag home :smile:

Thank you, I sure will! I was scared to even look at the monogram. I am terrified I will ruin the vachetta.

Reactions: Aliluvlv