I m Doomed!!!

No I did not and I got new finding, just tried carrying my BV sleeveless and it was ok??? But not Chanel and LV. Chanel not only made my arm (those parts that touches the bag while carrying) but even both of palms turned reddish with rashes.

I hope this thread will help to explore more on leather allergy and if anyone got any experience and how you overcome it, please share. TQVM!

crazyforhermess, have you verified this 'leather allergy' with a certified medical professional?

No I did not and I got new finding, just tried carrying my BV sleeveless and it was ok??? But not Chanel and LV. Chanel not only made my arm (those parts that touches the bag while carrying) but even both of palms turned reddish with rashes.

I hope this thread will help to explore more on leather allergy and if anyone got any experience and how you overcome it, please share. TQVM!
Chanel and LV leather, or coated canvas?

I have allergic to alligator leather. I cant have that alligator leather strap on a watch for longer than 1 hour, or pink dots and rash coming out and its very very itchy.

but I have a very strong reaction to some metals, not sure which one, but whenever I hold the supermarket troley my hands turns sore and big within a second. do you think some of your bag contains that? I guess you should visit some clinic to go for alergic test.

I have allergic to alligator leather. I cant have that alligator leather strap on a watch for longer than 1 hour, or pink dots and rash coming out and its very very itchy.

but I have a very strong reaction to some metals, not sure which one, but whenever I hold the supermarket troley my hands turns sore and big within a second. do you think some of your bag contains that? I guess you should visit some clinic to go for alergic test.

I am allergic to nickel. It's not a rare thing. Lots of people cannot wear jewels or.... shoes that have buckles containing nickel.
In France nickel is now banned from jewels. I don't know if it is banned in other countries.

Do you use any sort of leather cleaner and/or conditioner on your bags? If you are, it could be chemicals in that. What about wallets? Are yours leather, and if they are, do they irritate your hands?