I´m banned so I´m only thinking about it..

CatOnIce

Loves it!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I`m not allowed to buy any more bags for awhile, but lately I started noticing the Trevi... But I have the Duomo... Could I - theoretically - have both or should I sell the Duomo? These two bags are pretty similar....

And I´m just looking and thinking about my needs and wants, not buying!:P

ooh i like ur Duomo waaaay better then the trevi. The duomo is a hand held whereas the trevi is kind of neither a handheld or a shoulder, which IMO makes it an akward bag. keep the duomo, its gorgeous!

To me they are very different and therefore easily justified to own both! I love the duomo way better...its much more refined and has structure and clean lines....the trevi starts clean and structured at the opening of the bag then kinda poofs out to casual..to me its not a nice meld....my main point here not being what I like better but the fact that these two bags seem very different to me! so I can see someone owning both...

Thx guys, you´re so sweet and understanding;) I don´t wanna sell the Duomo ( my bags are my darlings) but I don´t wanna buy a similar bag and then just keep it in the closet... But maybe the Trevi is different and even though they´re similar size and almost the same shape, I think I would use it for a different outfit, mood etc than the Duomo.

I saw a girl with the Trevi this week and it looked so hot! That got me thinking.... Guess I have to go and chek it out and see how it fits me.