I’m a little depressed

Joyfulheart5

Feb 25, 2009
I don’t live near an outlet, and I’ve never received a discount letter. Is anyone else in my boat? Are the letters rare? I’m sorry if these questions have been asked before…:sos:

I am happy for you guys though.

Yes, the letters are very rare. I live in a City with two Outlets and endless FP Stores and I have never gotten th 40% letter and it has been tones of years since I gotten a PCE discount event card. So do not be down...

Hi,
I have never received a discount letter as well! Someone else got a letter for 40% off! I am wondering if that is for a department store like Macys, Dillards or Herbergers/Younkers! I would receive cards from the Coach store for 25% off but haven't gotten one of them in a while. Also, the outlets have been doing a lot of email coupons for 20% off. I haven't gotten any of those either! As for the outlet emails, some nice ladies on this forum as well as another forum, I peruse, post a link to the Coach coupons! I am hoping there is one this week! I need my outlet fix!!!!

Lynne:biggrin:

Awww do not be sad. When people recieve a 20% coupon someone always post the coupon on the site for everyone to enjoy. People who have the 40% letter get them b/c they sent in a bag for repair and could not be repaired so receive the letter.

Do you mean a discount postcard or the discount letter?

Discount postcard they send pretty random, but if you shop at certain boutique, sometimes the SA are nice enough to give you that discount..

Discount letter, only happen if you send in your Coach items for repair.. If they cant fix it they will give you a discount letter..

I don't live near an outlet either, and it is very depressing to read some of the threads here - I feel left out (especially since I self-banned from my local boutique, because I hate that place). I am praying for another outlet coupon for this week, as I am making the 10-hour round trip to my outlet to get my Zoes and a couple wallets this Friday... :smile:

I don't live near an outlet either, and it is very depressing to read some of the threads here - I feel left out (especially since I self-banned from my local boutique, because I hate that place). I am praying for another outlet coupon for this week, as I am making the 10-hour round trip to my outlet to get my Zoes and a couple wallets this Friday... :smile:

:shocked: 10 hours? Wow. I'm lucky enough to have 2 outlets in about a 40-60 minute drive each way. They just recently put in a FP boutique at my local mall, which is what got me started on this addiction...

When I used the recent 20% coupon the SA told me that puts me in the computer to receive more coupons. I hope they're 20% too? 10% doesn't seem to help much.

:shocked: 10 hours? Wow. I'm lucky enough to have 2 outlets in about a 40-60 minute drive each way. They just recently put in a FP boutique at my local mall, which is what got me started on this addiction...

When I used the recent 20% coupon the SA told me that puts me in the computer to receive more coupons. I hope they're 20% too? 10% doesn't seem to help much.

I'm jealous! That's why I have to make sure that I get everything on my wish list (my Zoes, a couple wallets and scarves), and no impulse buys or things I don't love this time, because this is the last trip for a LONG time. :smile: And I won't buy Coach online, because I'm not experienced enough to know what I am doing. :/

Alright Jami, We must be related!!!! We both love Elvis and both dislike our local Coach stores!!!! The one near me in the Mall of America, I try and not go into! They are rude! Usually the ask in a snotty voice "what are you returning today?" I stay away! Luckily, I don't have to travel 5 hours for an outlet. I just have to travel an hour! I am hoping for coupons too!!!

Lynne:biggrin:

Thank you everyone. Your posts have made me feel much better. I also have a better understanding of the discounts and 40% off letter.

We went to the Mall of America this summer, but I didn't get to the outlet. I agree about the boutique in the mall. I was going to buy a Parker Hippie, but left with nothing because they snubbed me. I just assumed the people there were having a bad day.

Yes I can get a little green with envy when I see all these great outlet deals. I went on vacation recently so went to the outlet in Mass. However, I don't have the Zoe in the color I want and wish there was an outlet near me so I don't have to pay $100+ more for it on ebay

I'm jealous! That's why I have to make sure that I get everything on my wish list (my Zoes, a couple wallets and scarves), and no impulse buys or things I don't love this time, because this is the last trip for a LONG time. :smile: And I won't buy Coach online, because I'm not experienced enough to know what I am doing. :/

I'm with you! My nearest outlet is 3 1/2 hours away and I try to get everything I can.

Just this past Saturday I drove 9 hours round trip to an outlet. Not something I can do real often, but I will do it a few times a year, maybe every couple of months or so. Tried to make the trip worth my while. I bought 3 more Zoes (already had 3), picked up a Zoe for a friend, and got 3 scarves for my bags.