I luv My Bags!

Just a few more!!! (pics that is!)
I LOVE the zipper expansion on this bag!! It REALLY makes a difference!

misfit009.jpg

(and it's lined with more of that yummy smooth leather!!)

misfit011.jpg

and last one -- can you tell how soft that leather is from this pic? AAhhhh - take my word for it - I've never felt leather this soft and smooth. I wanna use it as a pillow!!!

misfit022.jpg

As of tonight, my collection consists of:

MARC JACOBS
Quilted Stam, Petrol (Icy leather)
Daydream Stam, Bright Navy
Soft Calf Venetia, Light Grey
Quilted Venetia, Bordeaux (Icy Leather)
Quilted Cecelia, Blue
Stardust Quilted Cecelia, Clay
Grainne Ginny, Navy
Hudson, Teal
Quilted Large Single, Grey
"Paradise" Kate, Green
"Memphis" Robert Leslie, Beige
"Lux" Misfit, Black w/Silver
Jacobs by MJ for MbyMJ ("Special Items") Canvas Tote, Grey

JIMMY CHOO
Biker's Leather Riley, Brown w/Watersnake trim

SLGs
Quilted Large Zip Wallet, Red
Quilted Metallic Large Zip Wallet, Bronze
Quilted Marky, Violet
Soft Calf Key Pouch, Bordeaux
Quilted Agenda, Black

You can view all of these bags (and most of the SLGs) here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/album.php?albumid=1360

After many years, they finally opened a Marc Jacobs boutique in Chicago! :yahoo: Of course, I had to visit right away and couldn't come home empty handed!! First, I got this cute little SMALL POUCH, from the 2009 Resort collection

clutch008.jpg

Spring/Summer bags are only just starting to arrive at the stores (the shelves are still partially bare as they haven't recd a full season's collection yet), and I wasn't sure this bag would be in yet, but there it was right in front when I walked in the door - It was like my personal greeting, "Welcome to the New MJ Store" (your home away from home!! LOL!)

This is the FIREBIRD STAM in Taupe!!

Morepics013.jpg

But Wait!! There's one more!
This didn't come from the Collection store, but rather MbyMJ
I had seen this bag a while back on Neiman Marcus' website and loved the look of it - They finally got it at the store last week and as soon as I saw it, I was in love!!

This is the MbyMJ Leola Flash Hobo from the 2010 Spring/Summer collection

I LOVE the leather and the hardware - it's so different from any MbyMJ bag I've ever seen before. IMO, this is the BEST MbyMJ bag ever produced!!

Leola011.jpg

the newest bag in my collection -- a HG I have wanted for a VERY long time!!
MARC JACOBS Quilted Stam in Putty

putty002.jpg

this is one of the last stams to be lined with suede!! and the color is TDF!!!:drool::drool

putty011.jpg

My newest bag is something I never really thought I'd own. I remember watching the Marc Jacobs F09 Runway show and seeing this bag come down the runway I immediately fell in love with it!!:love:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 00240m.jpg
    00240m.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 810
  • 00430m.jpg
    00430m.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 822
It's made of python, which is normally out of my price range. But I loved everything about this bag - the color, shape, size, studs. I put it out of mind as I just never thought it would become a reality. A few weeks ago, I was browsing thru the 'bay and stumbled across this bag. The seller was asking a rather high price for it, so I put it on my Watch List and quickly forgot about it. A few days later, I noticed she had lowered the price. I was contemplating something new at the same time, so I just decided I'd admire it from afar. Unfortunately, the new bag didn't work out for me and the auction ended without a winner. I contacted the seller and we exchanged a few msgs - and VOILA!! Look what arrived via FedEx this afternoon!!

attachment.php

I have never owned a full python bag before (bags trimmed with python, yea, but not the full bag!). I cannot believe how unbelievably soft this bag is!! I thought the Misfit (which is python stamped leather) was soft, but compared to this bag -- OMG!! - I am in handbag heaven at the moment!!:cloud9::heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 895
  • py002.jpg
    py002.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 911