I LUST after this in black

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
or DARK BROWN or DARK GRAY. I'd buy this one but it's too blue IRL.

If anyone sees it anywhere PLEEEEEEEZ let me know.

It's one of my HGs and I still haven't been able to score it.

Thanks in advance. :biggrin::hugs:

Attachments

• I want this in black.JPG
    I want this in black.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Thanks Maice. I was sure I had this on my watch list but I'm damned if I can find it now.....I kind of thought that I might actually get it anyways, colour notwithstanding. but it looks like I've missed out again. PHOOOEY!!!!

Last edited:
So....I spent the day searching the world and found this:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kaitorikomachi/item/pr1305137-051/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

Which I bought. Because it is neutral, it was an excellent price and I won't have to pay any gst on it when it arrives, and if it is a bit thrashed, I'll have it dyed. And...hey...a bird in the hand....and all that!!!!

Happy little black duck today.

Now going home to pick out 2 or 3 to sell.

Good job! Happy to hear that you found it! :smile:

So....I spent the day searching the world and found this:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kaitorikomachi/item/pr1305137-051/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

Which I bought. Because it is neutral, it was an excellent price and I won't have to pay any gst on it when it arrives, and if it is a bit thrashed, I'll have it dyed. And...hey...a bird in the hand....and all that!!!!

Happy little black duck today.

Now going home to pick out 2 or 3 to sell.

Congrats, missfiggy! :biggrin: I like the color on this one too. Great job finding it so quickly! I really have to improve my bag hunting skills. :P

YAY!!!!!!!! It's here!!!!!! Paid on Friday - delivered to my desk today. From Japan. No issues with THEIR mail service.!!!!!

And it's beautiful, perfect and will not need dyeing as it is a perfect colour and in really tip top condition.

Happy, happy, joy, joy, joy!!

YAY!!!!!!!! It's here!!!!!! Paid on Friday - delivered to my desk today. From Japan. No issues with THEIR mail service.!!!!!

And it's beautiful, perfect and will not need dyeing as it is a perfect colour and in really tip top condition.

Happy, happy, joy, joy, joy!!

Congrats missfiggy! :biggrin: Happy to hear it turned out well for you! I'm sure your bag is gorgeous ;)