I LUST after this in black

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
I'll keep an eye out for you, missfiggy - admittedly I'm pretty bad at hunting for bags, but you never know - I just might get lucky :graucho:

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Where women 'GLOW' and men 'THUNDER'
Thanks Maice. I was sure I had this on my watch list but I'm damned if I can find it now.....I kind of thought that I might actually get it anyways, colour notwithstanding. but it looks like I've missed out again. PHOOOEY!!!!

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Last edited:

reeco

Nov 7, 2013
So....I spent the day searching the world and found this:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kaitorikomachi/item/pr1305137-051/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

Which I bought. Because it is neutral, it was an excellent price and I won't have to pay any gst on it when it arrives, and if it is a bit thrashed, I'll have it dyed. And...hey...a bird in the hand....and all that!!!!

Happy little black duck today.

Now going home to pick out 2 or 3 to sell.
Good job! Happy to hear that you found it! :smile:

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
So....I spent the day searching the world and found this:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kaitorikomachi/item/pr1305137-051/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

Which I bought. Because it is neutral, it was an excellent price and I won't have to pay any gst on it when it arrives, and if it is a bit thrashed, I'll have it dyed. And...hey...a bird in the hand....and all that!!!!

Happy little black duck today.

Now going home to pick out 2 or 3 to sell.
Congrats, missfiggy! :biggrin: I like the color on this one too. Great job finding it so quickly! I really have to improve my bag hunting skills. :P

missfiggy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
YAY!!!!!!!! It's here!!!!!! Paid on Friday - delivered to my desk today. From Japan. No issues with THEIR mail service.!!!!!

And it's beautiful, perfect and will not need dyeing as it is a perfect colour and in really tip top condition.

Happy, happy, joy, joy, joy!!

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
YAY!!!!!!!! It's here!!!!!! Paid on Friday - delivered to my desk today. From Japan. No issues with THEIR mail service.!!!!!

And it's beautiful, perfect and will not need dyeing as it is a perfect colour and in really tip top condition.

Happy, happy, joy, joy, joy!!
Congrats missfiggy! :biggrin: Happy to hear it turned out well for you! I'm sure your bag is gorgeous ;)