~~~ "I Love You" presents from hubby ~~~ pics!

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I got home from work yesterday and hubby had this "naughty" looking smirk on his face. So naturally I said "what did you do now?" He says "Oh nothing" ~ that in itself is a dead giveaway, I was thinking, oh crap he bought another ATV or something ... but I was too tired to even put too much into it.

On my way to my bathroom ~ I caught a glance of these:yahoo: He's even put them on our living room couch where I always do my pics and said "there Babe, it's ready for you to take pics and show your tPF friends". He is such a sweetie ... I do love him so:love:.

Attachments

• turq01.jpg
    turq01.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 210
Is that turq GGH and turq money? I am just guessing. Cannot wait for you to reveal what are in the bags. :smile: Your husband is lovely. I wish someone would buy Bbag for me hehehe :P

Sorry, my PC is acting up ...

But anyway ... here she is! Turq Part-Time GGH and Turq Money (so that's what it's called, duh!)

I really wanted the SGH but I don't want to hurt this feelings ... so I may have to keep these ...

Attachments

• turq08.jpg
    turq08.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 151
  • turq07.jpg
    turq07.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 117
  • turq06.jpg
    turq06.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 131
  • turq05.jpg
    turq05.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 395
  • turq04.jpg
    turq04.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 317
That's so beautiful! Your husband is a gem! Mine is, by his own admission, "terrified" to purchase me a handbag, lol! (but I love him anyway of course!)

Gorgeous bag, congrats!

OOOOOOO!!!! Sweet Purple your sooo lucky to have such a GREAT DH. I absolutely love the Turq and my fav GH bag is the part time, so that is like the perfect bag! CONGRATS!!!

So, I wanted to take a better pic but it's seriously overcast here ... I decided to just hold it up by the door and my English Bully:love: got in the pic ... so she's modeling it, lol! And at the end she literally got tired, gave up and laid down ~ gave me one those "you're weird" look! lol!

As always, thank you for letting me share my happiness with you ladies and gents!:heart:

Attachments

• turq09.jpg
    turq09.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 126
  • turq10.jpg
    turq10.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 123
  • turq11.jpg
    turq11.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 102
  • turq12.jpg
    turq12.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 111
  • turq13.jpg
    turq13.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 128
Thank you everyone ... do you guys think the Turq looks better in GGH or SGH ... I really want the SGH, but I know hubby will notice if I exchange because he mentioned that the GGH looked real good in this color. Maybe I could just get an SB with SGH.