I love you all, I love tPF, my 3,000th post!!!

1. Hi ladies and gents,

I am posting here because LV forum is mostly my home on the PF! I would like to say thank you to Megs, Vlad, Mods and all of you wonderful ladies and gents on the PURSE FORUM!!!

Ever since I found this place, I have been totally addicted to it and loving it! I have met some wonderful people here and become friendly with several people! Everyone is so kind, helpful, and gracious! Thank you all for accepting me into your PF world and I hope we continue to share with each other for many years to come!!!!!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

2. Whoooot!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Love to you too!!

3. Congrats on your 3000 post! I know what you mean, I am totally addicted to tPF and am glad to be a member! :happydance:

4. :party: :party: Whoohooo!!!!!

5. Congrats!

6. oh, wow, 3000!!!!! how awesome! congrats!

7. Awesome Traci...anyone with a pug IMO is really cool!!!! Pugs rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Awww congrats Traci!!!!!!!!! I always love seeing your new purchases!!!!!!

9. Traci!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: :wlae: You must celebrate by buying something!!!;) :graucho: :drinkup:

10. ^^ Thanks Irene, and everyone!! I already did! And I'll be coming back from my shopping trip to Boston tomorrow with something!! What will it be? I still don't know!! Stay tuned!!

11. Congrats! Have fun shopping and get something for us to :drool: about. I have been an addict on TPF ever since I became a member. One day, I forgot to make my son his lunch because I was too busy reading all the threads...not good :sad: . Skipping one day of :popcorn: won't kill him , but if my DH finds out, I'm :banned: from TPF.

12. Congrats Traci!!! I've always enjoyed reading your posts and keep them coming!!!!:yes: :heart:

13. Congrats Traci. :wlae: Hope you get yourself something nice to celebrate- by nice I mean LV of course:upsidedown:
    I would spend all day on here if I didn't have to work to fund my LV habit.:lol:

14. :wlae: YAY!! Congrats!!!!!!!!:wlae:

15. Congrats Traci. I agree with Irene, celebrate by buying something. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice