I Love When Coach Shoes Are On Sale!!

Keane Fan

17 and addicted
Nov 7, 2006
hahahaha..yes i went with my mommy to the mall today. i love when coach shoes are on sale at the boutique! two khaki flats are my moms.. black flats for my sis (who we would have bought sneakers for too but she wasn't answering her phoneee) and the navy flats are mine. i tried on the black sneakers but i felt too masculine with them and i never wear my khaki dawnell sneaks. flats were only $70 and sneakers $60!!!! OMG!

hiiz1.gif

Oh, those are the Josie flats! I bought four pair of these today, two for me, and two for DD. Parisian was having a big community day sale, they were marked down to 70, then I got an additional 20% off, so they were under $60 per pair including tax! Yay!

I LOVE that i just saw your post!!! I RAN to the phone and just ordered Katelyn in white/khaki and the josie flats too!!! I cant wait to get them! But note: if you order them from JAX they wont give you the discount, the lady told me she could only sell the sale shoes at full price, so I had to call a store and find a nice SA to help me! Thanks for posting about the sale, I would have never known! :yahoo:

Hey! I'm new and I would love to know where I can get some of these shoes. Do you have to go to the Coach Boutique store, outlet stores or department stores to buy these coach shoes on sale. Thanks for you help

I LOVE that i just saw your post!!! I RAN to the phone and just ordered Katelyn in white/khaki and the josie flats too!!! I cant wait to get them! But note: if you order them from JAX they wont give you the discount, the lady told me she could only sell the sale shoes at full price, so I had to call a store and find a nice SA to help me! Thanks for posting about the sale, I would have never known! :yahoo:
no prob.. i'm happy to share when the deal is so amazing..haha!