I love Vuitton wallets!!!

I have had soooo many:

Passport/Organizer
Espresso Epi Porte-Tresor
Mono Porte Tresor
Black Epi Koala Wallet

and the latest:

Damier French purse

I am in love with this wallet. Do you use vuitton wallets? And if so, how many have you owned. And post pictures if you'd like!!! I love looking at what people have.

OMG! What a CUTE wallet!:P I never get tired of looking at it...Looks like a milk & dark chocolate bar or something...LOVE IT!! Congrats!!:flowers:

Idk why this one doesn't have a name I have the zipped wallet with id paper holder. I only have one it's my main wallet that I use all the time. Love it, holds a lot but gets kinda bulky at times. I wouldn't mind getting the azur french purse.

Attachments

• wallet.JPG
    wallet.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 48
I totally agree that LV Wallets are ADORABLE!! But I also have to agree that most of them are UNBELIEVABLY EXPENSIVE!! The MC Koala Wallet is now a WHOPPING $675!!:nuts: That's WAY MORE THAN A MONO SPEEDY 30!! What the hell!!:wtf:

Anyway...Here's my little collection! The Black MC Koala, the Mono Zipped Wallet with ID/Paper Holder, the White MC Cozy Purse, the Mono Koala, and the White MC Koala..Can you tell I'm obsessed with the KOALA WALLETS?? AND I have the Damier Azur Koala on its way to me as we speak!!:rolleyes:

LVDust 125.jpg LVDust001.JPG LVDust 140.jpg LVDust 178.jpg LVDust 191.jpg

Oh, I think there's a couple small ones I forgot...

I totally agree that LV Wallets are ADORABLE!! But I also have to agree that most of them are UNBELIEVABLY EXPENSIVE!! The MC Koala Wallet is now a WHOPPING $675!!:nuts: That's WAY MORE THAN A MONO SPEEDY 30!! What the hell!!:wtf:

Anyway...Here's my little collection! The Black MC Koala, the Mono Zipped Wallet with ID/Paper Holder, the White MC Cozy Purse, the Mono Koala, and the White MC Koala..Can you tell I'm obsessed with the KOALA WALLETS?? AND I have the Damier Azur Koala on its way to me as we speak!!:rolleyes:

View attachment 90713 View attachment 90715 View attachment 90714 View attachment 90717 View attachment 90721

Oh, I think there's a couple small ones I forgot...

The black koala is TDF did you get it on ebay?

I totally agree that LV Wallets are ADORABLE!! But I also have to agree that most of them are UNBELIEVABLY EXPENSIVE!! The MC Koala Wallet is now a WHOPPING $675!!:nuts: That's WAY MORE THAN A MONO SPEEDY 30!! What the hell!!

Anyway...Here's my little collection! The Black MC Koala, the Mono Zipped Wallet with ID/Paper Holder, the White MC Cozy Purse, the Mono Koala, and the White MC Koala..Can you tell I'm obsessed with the KOALA WALLETS?? AND I have the Damier Azur Koala on its way to me as we speak!!

Did you get the black multico from karen kooper? I was looking for this multicolore alignment for ever, she doesn't have it anymore :crybaby:the retail on this so high :nuts: you are right. I'm desperately looking fo a brand new one.

I love yours :love: if you plan to sell it I'm definitely here :P

attachment.jpg
VUITTON-MULTICOLOR-KOALA-2.jpg

Did you get the black multico from karen kooper? I was looking for this multicolore alignment for ever, she doesn't have it anymore :crybaby:the retail on this so high :nuts: you are right. I'm desperately looking fo a brand new one.

I love yours :love: if you plan to sell it I'm definitely here :P

I got it about 8 months ago (from ELux, I'm pretty sure) but this Black MC Koala Wallet is always available on ELuxury...I guess I don't get what's so different about this specific color combination...Can you explain?

LVixen --I think we will crown you the koala wallet :queen:
I love them all, but I think the cozy purse is adorable. I want one of those!

The Cozy Purse's the CUTEST thing...And it fits quite a few credit cards, Driver's License, change and a few bills...It's PERFECT for the MC Pochette too...:love:

LVixen 197.jpg

BTW, I can't wait to see pics of YOUR Damier Koala Wallet!!:yes:

I just missed out the wallet a while back on this auction and I thought you bought it, I thought you were the mprs sellet derudoi, nevermind.

Here is the auction that I missed :crybaby:

eBay: LOUIS VUITTON KOALA WALLET MULTICOLOR MURAKAMI RARE NEW (item 6843371277 end time Jan-26-06 17:16:11 PST)

OMG!! YES!! THAT'S ME!!!!!!! I guess I DID buy this wallet from Karen Kooper!! WOW...That was back in January!! And the wallet was $100 cheaper only 7 MONTHS AGO?? Jeez, LV has really jacked up the price of THIS wallet, haven't they??

How did you still have that LINK??

THANK YOU so much for reminding me of that! And thank you for the link!:flowers:

And THANKS...But I'm not a MPRS (I wish). I just usually get items authenticated by them before I resell them.

But tell me...Why don't you think you can find one with this particular color alignment on ELuxury?