I love Vuitton wallets!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have had soooo many:

Passport/Organizer
    Espresso Epi Porte-Tresor
    Mono Porte Tresor
    Black Epi Koala Wallet

and the latest:

Damier French purse

I am in love with this wallet. Do you use vuitton wallets? And if so, how many have you owned. And post pictures if you'd like!!! I love looking at what people have.

walletfront.jpg walletback.jpg wallettop.jpg
  2. I had a lavender vernis ludlow at one time but it's long gone, I just could deal with the no billfold part.

Right now I've got a:

monogram cles
    white MC cles
    perle vernis PTI

And here they are, my happy family ! :yes:

pti.jpg

3. I've only got one: mono pochette wallet (used to have an epi french purse as well but sold it because I got sick of transferring things from one wallet to another :upsidedown:).

mono with damier.JPG
  4. mm...i was thinking should i buy matching set of purse & bag?

will it look weird if the combination dun look matching?

5. Wait a minute........Espresso Epi?????? Please tell me about this!!!

I have a LV Pochette wallet too. I love it.

6. Nice collection!

7. I love wallets too but I only have one because I hate moving my cards, etc all the time. I have a mono zippy.

8. i only have one. monogram french purse. :smile:

9. i have a damier koala, a MC french purse and an older mono passport wallet, and all I use is my mono Koala agenda as my wallet.

10. I love wallets...*cough* I have a couple I know I shouldn't have....

11. I got the monogram compact zippe wallet, it's cute, abit fat but love the zipper and the small size, maybe that's why it's called "compact"?!

12. They´re mighty expensive compared to the bags!! I want a zippy wallet when my ban ends.

13. I have the zippy organizer but am still not shure if I'll keep it, it's beautiful but seems huge but I don't like the "accordion" type organisation of the zippy wallet that much, I just prefer to see my most important cards right away.
    Hope I will be able to make my mind up on thursday I will go to the shop again. (the SA had to cope with me 1hour last time, hope he doesn't recognise me):P

14. I'm hoping to buy a black Epi Zippy Wallet when I venture to LV in January... Would really like to accompany it with a Porte-Cartes Simple, for those days when you need just the essentials.. but it's just so expensive...

15. Just ordered a pocket organizer in mono, Looks like a nice piece when traveling lite with a few essentials

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice