I love Vintage Chanel-Shiny Patent Brief case in jumbo quilt!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Never get a chance to post this pix :sweatdrop:, she is a vintage find, jumbo size quilting and a jumbo CC logo to match :love: Keeper? Pix taken next to cerf tote for visual reference :flowers:
    IMG_0765.JPG IMG_0768.JPG IMG_0769.JPG IMG_0764.JPG

2. LOVE it!!! I was eyeing the matte leather version on ItalyStation earlier this week.

3. do you have any modeling pics? it looks cute!

4. Beautiful.....definitely a keeper. :tup:

5. soo cute!! if only i needed a brief case t my age... :shame:

6. I like it a lot. Vintage finds are the best!

7. Most definitely a keeper! I'd love to see how this bag looks while being worn.

8. Modelling pics please - looks gorgeous and in great condition!!!! Can you fit files inside?

9. lovely!

10. congrats, gorgeous.

11. She's beautiful!

12. haha, i should (24), but have to leave everything @ work for security, i'm those OL wanna be :lol:

13. Stunning, definitely a keeper ! :yes:

14. Very nice. I'd keep it. :tup:

15. LOL @ "OL wannabe"! -That's how I know you are Asian. My mom always says I am an "OL" when I wear business attire, and none of my Americanized friends get it. Gorgeous briefcase, the patent looks soooo smooth and shiny! Congrats!