I love this Shih key pouch thingy!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Please forgive my excitement but this thingy is awesome! It holds my cell, ID, card and a lil cash. Plus it looks cute and is very nicely made! :nuts:

Does anyone know the official name and any other stats like price, colors, if it's current or maybe just produced for one season?

Attachments

• Shih.jpg
    Shih.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 86
It's the Shih "Alexa key fob." I don't know about that color specifically, but the design is not from this season. The original price was somewhere around $100 I think.

I believe it's called the Kiera. They have a matching purse, but probably not in all the colors. I have the same one as you, but mine is moss green. I really love the suede lining!

My bad, it is the KEIRA :shame:

The Barney is this one:
51SHBzb5UWL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

It has different hardware than the Keira...

Those were just on amazon for $21. Sometimes they pop back up if they are returned. The kiera style used to be more widely availabe, I dont think the style is still in production given how hard they are to find. There was a cherry red version and it was amazing. I got a navy blue one.

Thanks for all the info ladies! I love my Shih KEIRA thingy! Why didn't I see them on Amazon for $20? I bought this one from ebay, bought a Barnie one also, still waiting on that one to arrive.

Isnt it called a key fob? Thats a weird name. I think it means a classy key chain. Actually a good idea if you put the keys inside so they dont mess up the inside of your handbag.