i love this outfit...

1. you know i really admire Mischa Barton's sense of style....i came across this pic of her at the 'Pirates of the Caribbean 2' premiere in London and i thought she looks absolutely stunning!!!:tender: :tender:
    Just wanted to share....:supacool:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ooh, that is lovely! Beautiful color. I wonder who makes it? I wish my legs looked that lovely...sigh.

3. Love it too !! great colour. :heart:

4. Great shoes, and colour, but the top is just not my kind of thing. She's so pretty that she could probably make a potato sack seem appealing !

5. ^haha:biggrin:
    that's not my kind of dress too, obviously!but i think in a great occasion it's just beautiful and i love the shoes too!!!!
    look at this photo:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    it doesn't seem to be very easy to wear....it reminds me of Marylin Monroe...:biggrin:

6. Cute dress, a little juvenile for my taste

7. I never thought she was beautiful before. But I have to say she looks gorgeous here.

Is it Chloe?

8. i love the color and the shoes but i dont like the top of the dress and i'm not really a big fan of hers

9. CUte! Very young and fresh

10. not a big fan of her. but its a pretty color but not the right fit for her. its way too short. it would have been beautiful at knee length .

11. I think she's got the cutest smile....and she always seems to be flashing a friendly smile at the cameras....it doesn't look "put on" like a lot of celebrities. :cutesy:

12. Very youthful

13. I really love that dress and the color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice