I love this FORUM!! Showing off a lil ....

pinkpeony

tOkIdOkI bLoOmEr
May 22, 2007
:heart: Ohh.. I love this forum! So many like minded peeps here ... who are all in love with Tokidokis! :tup:

I've been a lurker for sometime, had only one Ciao in my collection, that was way back when they first came out and bought it on impulse. Anyway, after reading all these threads and getting all hyped up, I went to my local Macy's today and bought myself a brand new Campeggio in L'Amore! Haha .. thanks for the motivation ya'll! :yahoo:

Take a look and let me know what you think ;

p1090450-1i7brvdn.jpg

Front

p1090451-46kcpy2hl.jpg

Back

And here's my very first Ciao!

p1090452-1i7bs86a.jpg
p1090453-46kcqmuy2.jpg

I am shopping for a Zucca next week. I saw a lot of Piratas print left @ Macy's but none of the others. I don't really fancy a Pirata since the Zucca is the style I am really in love with. Hoping to get the Spiaggia from Bloomingdales! I was also hoping for either a Citta Rosa or Paradiso. Will go hunting online later .. wish me luck! :P

congrats, your ciao is gorgeous.. original is my favorite print, and we all seem to enable each other to get things we *cough* dont need!!

Welcome to the purse forum and good luck not buying everything in sight!! :biggrin:

:smile: Thanks! I was too **STUPID** to have used my CIAO in a way that a TOKIDOKI lover would never do! :sad: I read in some thread that one of you bought an original Ciao off eBay for cheap so you can use it. I feel the same about mine too. Too bad it's too late now. I am scared to wash it, there are some spots here and there, not really bad, but still ... any ideas how to safely get rid of dark spots?

my amore campeggio has a adios&ciaociao on it a lot too, but yours has more bastardino&polpettina. !so jealous. and my ciao is the opposite because the print is all on the inside. your bags are pretty. &welcome. :smile: