I love this Diane Von Furstenberg top

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did you try doing a saved search on ebay? That way they'll send you updates when there are hits that match your criteria. It's a nice feature.

2. Oh, I had no idea you could do that! Thanks for the tip!

3. No prob. But be careful - it can be a dangerous feature. You'll basically find everything you've ever wanted eventually. Ebay and I have a bittersweet relationship. :smile:

4. Do you now the style name? I will search for you if you can get a style name. I belong to a fashion board and the girls over there might know where you can find it if I give the name of the style to them.

5. I was trying to find either the style name or number but to no avail. I tried a bunch of google searches. Hope you girls have more luck. It's a cute top. Let me know if you find two! haha

6. Hey,
    I just bought this top a few weeks ago. The top is called nina and the color is goya blue. hope this helps. :smile:

7. akicowi - thanks for the help, do you mind telling me where you got it =)

8. I love how DVF drapes. So sexy and slimming for a womans body. I have like 5 of her wrap dresses because with a pair of Spanx, they make you look 10 pounds lighter.

9. Hey I got it at gilt.com. It's like this online sample sale site.

10. You can try calling their outlet location(s)? I know there is one at Woodbury in NY. I was there during Easter but don't think I saw that top there ...