I love this Diane Von Furstenberg top

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
Did you try doing a saved search on ebay? That way they'll send you updates when there are hits that match your criteria. It's a nice feature.

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
No prob. But be careful - it can be a dangerous feature. You'll basically find everything you've ever wanted eventually. Ebay and I have a bittersweet relationship. :smile:

Majuriel

O.G.
Jul 14, 2006
Do you now the style name? I will search for you if you can get a style name. I belong to a fashion board and the girls over there might know where you can find it if I give the name of the style to them.

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
I was trying to find either the style name or number but to no avail. I tried a bunch of google searches. Hope you girls have more luck. It's a cute top. Let me know if you find two! haha

akicowi

Feb 25, 2007
Hey,
I just bought this top a few weeks ago. The top is called nina and the color is goya blue. hope this helps. :smile:

Biedermia

Manolo Addict...
Jul 28, 2007
Napa Valley
I love how DVF drapes. So sexy and slimming for a womans body. I have like 5 of her wrap dresses because with a pair of Spanx, they make you look 10 pounds lighter.

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
You can try calling their outlet location(s)? I know there is one at Woodbury in NY. I was there during Easter but don't think I saw that top there ...