I Love this bag; I Love this bag; Watermelon Sex Bomb REVEAL

dede629

O.G.
Nov 10, 2009
Lookit here, I got a pretty white and blue and red box.

mMelon0.jpg

I went out, and came home, and went out again, and went to my mailbox, and sure enough there was a card, but I still had time to get to the post office and pick up my pretty box.

So I opened it, and lookit here, a dust bag! Which is good, because I'm almost out of my stash of about 10 of them that a guy at a B&M store gave me one time when I asked him if he could spare *one* extra one!!

mMelon1.jpg

The 1st words out of my mouth when I took it out of the pretty white and red and blue box and the dust bag were, "I Love this bag; I Love this bag!". So nice, I said it twice. Every time I look at it, I can't stop saying "I Love this bag; I Love this bag!". Even all flat and deflated here, "I Love this bag; I Love this bag!"

mMelon2.jpg

Now she's stuffed and sitting up. I think this is one of the best IRL colour shots. I'd call it a medium deep apricot or even salmon-y colour. It's gorgeous to go w/ the taupes and pinks and corals that I wear in spring and summer. It's got pink-y tones and peach-y tones. I don't get why more ladies here weren't all *over* this colour, but to each her own ... that's why we love that Tano makes so many great colours! Something for everyone.

mMelon3.jpg

This pic came out a bit more orange-y than she is IRL. There's really no orange in her. The Sex Bomb is smaller than I expected, and smaller than many of the bags I've been carrying recently, but w/ 3 great outside pockets, she'll easily accommodate all my stuff. She expands nicely in depth, especially her bottom. This picture is taken from the side that's faded a bit more than the rest of the bag. It doesn't really show in this pic, but it is noticeable IRL, if you look for it. Also, there are a couple little flaws in stitching and seams. I was kind of apprehensive, buying a bag that they'd told me had been on floor display for about a year, but overall, "I Love this bag; I Love this bag!" so much, that I can *easily* overlook the little flaws.

mMelon4.jpg

Magnetic snap back pocket. Very useful. This is also a good representation of the colour.

mMelon5.jpg

Everyone seems to like my shots of the bags hanging from the exercise machine (didn't need it today - had a gorgeous long walk down by the Lake), so here's one for fun. If you compare this and the next one to the 1st couple, you'll notice I've moved the straps down to the bottom holes. I found the middle hole drop a tich too short, but the bottom is perfect, and I actually prefer how it looks. Instead of the ring at the bottom of the strap framing or blocking the decorative grommets on the top of the pocket, it hangs above them so you can see and enjoy them.

mMelon6.jpg

A close up on the strap in the bottom hole. This one also highlights the pink tone in the colour.

mMelon7.jpg

Oops, I'm limited to 8 images per post apparently, so here are the rest.

Interior is a pretty blue, which I haven't seen before now in any of my Crunch/Lux bags.

mMelon8.jpg

You can tell this is an older bag because it only has the one slip pocket, but I like the design of it better than the newer sewn on ones, and it holds my cell w/ lots of room for a lip gloss or my tiny notepad.

mMelon9.jpg

The front pockets also look to be quite roomy and practical. Also, another good IRL colour shot.

mMelon90.jpg

A modelling shot. She doesn't have all my stuff in her yet, but enough to show that she's going to hang very nicely. As always, 5'7" & plus sized.

mMelon91.jpg

The drop certainly wouldn't work w/ a Winter coat, but is perfectly adequate for a Spring jacket and for Summer. The colour's showing orange again in these bathroom pics. There's no orange in her - not a speck. Not that that's a bad thing, but that's not what this bag is for!

mMelon92.jpg

Last one. Definitely smaller than many of my recent purchases, but plenty big enough, and who wants to be lugging around a huge bag on a hot summer day.

mMelon93.jpg

One thing that has really surprised me about this bag is the feel of the Crunch. It's kind of dry, but not a bad, powdery or chalky dry; it's a lovely soft dry. Again, I was apprehensive buying a year old bag (although new w/ tags, it's at least one year old and has been on display much of that time in a B&M store) - I'm expecting my Crunch/Lux bags to break in, but I want to be there for the process. I have to say though, this one just has a wonderful feel to her. If this is year old Crunch, then I say bring it on!! for my other Crunch/Luxes. "I Love this bag; I Love this bag!"

Last edited:
Oh man I loveeeeeeeee my sexbombs... I always haul them out in the summer and strut around like I'm so hot! Watermelon is a perfect color for spring and summer! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Congrats on your new bag, ENJOY!

BTW - she looks GREAT on you!

Thanks TK :biggrin:. I'm looking forward to some struttin' myself now!! BTW, did I get enough pictures in this one for you? ;)

ETA: Oops, just realized I'd meant to also do a modelling shot of her in the crook of my arm. I'm no longer decent for today, so I'll try and remember some other time, but she looks really sharp there, too.

Last edited:
You always have the best reveals dede! Now I'm much more tempted by this style. Love the color too. I think you hit the nail on the head w/ salmon. I haven't seen the royal blue lining either; nice!

Cute glasses, BTW :smile:

I was wondering when you were going to get this beauty!! Love the watermelon...I have never seen it IRL, but it looks PERFECT for spring!

Thanks TK :biggrin:. I'm looking forward to some struttin' myself now!! BTW, did I get enough pictures in this one for you? ;)

ETA: Oops, just realized I'd meant to also do a modelling shot of her in the crook of my arm. I'm no longer decent for today, so I'll try and remember some other time, but she looks really sharp there, too.

Oh yeah! The quantity of pictures was fantabulous!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: