I love this bag! Help me determine authenticity.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am new here, this forum was recommended to me from a member of another forum. I have loved Coach bags and accessories for years, however, I've only ever purchased from the retail store. I was on a buying hiatus for a few years and haven't gotten a new bag for quite awhile. I came across this bag while searching Ebay and fell in love. I want to get it, but want to make sure I'm getting an authentic bag. Since I've never purchased on Ebay before and have never actually even seen the bag in person, it was suggested I post here, in hopes someone could help me.

These are the listings I'm currently looking at. I'm searching for the large Holiday Patchwork (pink) bag and a pink wallet of some sort, I'm not totally sure which one of those I want, either :smile:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BAGS:
    [​IMG]
    Coach Handbag Holiday Patchwork Purse A+ Shape 12865 NR - eBay (item 290402222695 end time Feb-19-10 21:57:36 PST)

[​IMG]
    NWT Coach XL Tote Pink Patchwork $498 RETAIL - SUPER - eBay (item 230435517370 end time Feb-16-10 18:08:12 PST)

gymbofriends.com/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.[​IMG]
    NWT LARGE COACH HOLIDAY PATCHWORK E/W DUFFLE PINK 12865 - eBay (item 380205487499 end time Mar-11-10 16:53:36 PST)

WALLETS
    gymbofriends.com/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.[​IMG]
    BNWT AUTH COACH SOHO LEATHER CHECKBOOK WALLET 42046 - eBay (item 270527393489 end time Feb-16-10 13:36:37 PST)

[​IMG] - I think this pink is actually the same color as the one above, but the stock pic is of a lighter pink???
    *NWT* COACH Parker Rose Leather Checkbook Wallet 42451 - eBay (item 300356747084 end time Mar-11-10 09:26:28 PST)

[​IMG]
    NWT Coach Soho Pleated Leather Checkbook Wallet 42814 - eBay (item 160404259892 end time Feb-20-10 10:57:25 PST)

[​IMG]
    COACH Soho Pleated Optic Checkbook Wallet Punch 43578 - eBay (item 260552580910 end time Mar-14-10 16:50:07 PDT)

And this other pink bag I'm considering
    [​IMG]
    COACH ALI PIECED SIGNATURE PATCHWORK HOBO PURSE 13643 - eBay (item 300396152455 end time Feb-17-10 20:24:45 PST)

2. First of all...there is an authenticity thread on this forum which would be better suited for this question...

Also, you'll probably need more descriptive pictures--including the creed--to get a firm answer since there are MANY good fakes out there!

Good luck!

3. Thank you! I will look for that thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.