I love this bag!! A reveal....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First thanks to all that responded to my Mahala vs Mandah thread. And while there were more Mahala votes I chose to go with the Mandah.:love:

I have to say this is one beautiful bag! I love everything about it. The color is navy and to quote jburgh "interesting in a good way". Yes she is right, the leather has a pearl like sheen and is quite beautiful.

Well I'm positively smitten with this bag! Here it is...:girlsigh:

Attached Files:

• jc1.jpg
      jc1.jpg
      File size:
      31.1 KB
      Views:
    • jc2.jpg
      jc2.jpg
      File size:
      29.2 KB
      Views:
    • jc3.jpg
      jc3.jpg
      File size:
      30.1 KB
      Views:
    • jc4.jpg
      jc4.jpg
      File size:
      28.1 KB
      Views:
    • jc5.jpg
      jc5.jpg
      File size:
      24.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Yum!! She's gorgy! Congrats!!!

3. LOVE the pearl like sheen...it's FABULOUS! And...I think it looks so easy to throw over your shoulder & just go...Enjoy!!!

4. ^^^ Thanks I:heart:MJ and Lulagirl. I'm enjoying this one!

5. It is beautiful!

Enjoy your fabulous new bag. :smile:

6. Congrats! I love this bag too. Been thinking about buying one for about six months now, lol.... Enjoy it!

7. I have always liked that one. It's nice to see modeling pics. Congrats!

8. It's beautiful! Congrats!

9. It's absolutely fab. Love the colour. Congratulations.

10. I love it! the colour is beautiful, and it looks really comfortable to wear- congratulations!!! :yahoo:

11. ^^^ Thanks everyone for the congrats!:biggrin:

12. Cosmopolitan- You won't be dissapointed, it is a very versatile bag. And great looking too.:graucho:

13. ^I know, I know, I think I finally need to get one of these before they are all gone. :nuts:

For what its worth, I'm an old-time Choo lover but I never bought a Mahala because I wasn't crazy about how wide and round the base is. The Mandah is a similar bucket shoulder style but I like how it lies flatter against the body. Good choice IMO! ;)

14. It is beautiful looking bag and looks great on you!:biggrin:

15. Cosmopolitan - You are too modest. If it weren't for you, we would not have a Choo forum. I think you should get your Mandah before they are gone! You don't want to fall victim to "non-buyers" remorse, lol.

dreambag7767 - So glad you like your bag. Navy is an important color and I'm happy Choo did this one. It is always to difficult to find a navy bag.