I love this... am I crazy

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
I've been scouting this bag ever since I saw pictures of it. It's finally arrived and I'm thinking of taking the plunge and getting it but am I crazy? Did anyone see this bag in person and thinks it's definitely a keeper. I love having a diverse collection and think this could definitely add a special something to my collection. Thought? IMG_1491241081.783805.jpg

I've been scouting this bag ever since I saw pictures of it. It's finally arrived and I'm thinking of taking the plunge and getting it but am I crazy? Did anyone see this bag in person and thinks it's definitely a keeper. I love having a diverse collection and think this could definitely add a special something to my collection. Thought? View attachment 3655450

I like it ALOT!!! :love: It looks cool and fun, imo. :smile::heart:

I've been scouting this bag ever since I saw pictures of it. It's finally arrived and I'm thinking of taking the plunge and getting it but am I crazy? Did anyone see this bag in person and thinks it's definitely a keeper. I love having a diverse collection and think this could definitely add a special something to my collection. Thought? View attachment 3655450

I do like this bag, though I would worry about the plastic yellowing over time. However its cool bag and if you can't stop thinking about it I say just take the plunge!

It's a really unique handbag. It might be kind of fun to show off my Chanel SLG's & my handbag all at the same time!
Also, finally a Chanel handbag that I can carry to an NFL game. Yay! :speedy:

I purchased this bag last week from my awesome SA and I am in love! I too had my eye on this and put myself down on the list (it was between this and there is white version but i think it is smaller than the black). The number of people that stop me and ask and compliment me on my bag is overwhelming, even sales people at Gucci and LV. As Tulip2 stated it is absolutely the best way to show off your Chanel SLG's and other goodies. I threw some Chanel brooches in there, it is so much fun. My SA said I could absolutely coordinate with whatever outfit I'm wearing - so many ways to personalize it with whatever you throw in there. It is super light weight, the chain is thinner than the classic flap but long enough you can double over the shoulder, wear it cross body. I love mine and would definitely recommend!

I purchased this bag last week from my awesome SA and I am in love! I too had my eye on this and put myself down on the list (it was between this and there is white version but i think it is smaller than the black). The number of people that stop me and ask and compliment me on my bag is overwhelming, even sales people at Gucci and LV. As Tulip2 stated it is absolutely the best way to show off your Chanel SLG's and other goodies. I threw some Chanel brooches in there, it is so much fun. My SA said I could absolutely coordinate with whatever outfit I'm wearing - so many ways to personalize it with whatever you throw in there. It is super light weight, the chain is thinner than the classic flap but long enough you can double over the shoulder, wear it cross body. I love mine and would definitely recommend!

Yours is the larger one? $3500. I tried it on in saks and it was $2900. Haven't seen it in the larger size yet. Would love a mod shot if you could. Triple points end today so I either purchase the smaller size now or try and locate the larger size. TIA

The one you pictured is the exact one I bought in the stand alone boutique and it was 2900. The smaller one which I'm told only comes in white is 2600. The 3500 is the sheepskin one (black but not transparent). I cannot take a mod shot at the moment am away from my desk and have my bag locked safe until I am ready to go home. You can also "see" the bag in the SAKS catalog as well. Good luck on your decision!

Reactions: Fem1014
I love it!
we all have amazing slg's and I love the idea of the brooches in there. Fun makeup compacts. Chanel makeup inside!

I want it, lol