I love these totes! Which would be better?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm just really getting into Coach and am finding a lot of cute ones on Ebay and have been posting up a storm in the Authenticate This thread. I am loving the Book Totes and the Lunch Totes

I love, love, love this brown suede, but is it really practical? Is it hard to keep clean?

Does anyone have these or similar bags? I can't decide between the lunch tote size or the book tote size. Also, I'm not sure if I supposed to ask here, but what did these sell for at the Outlet? I don't want to pay way too much for something. I've never even been in an outlet so I have no idea what something would sell for there.

[​IMG]

2. I LOVE lunch and Gallery totes! The one you have pictured don't look suede, it looks like it's black leather. I had a black leather gallery tote once that I bought off ebay for $40. I'll attach pics of the one I had.

If you have an outlet near you, you should check there. They should have the MFF gallery totes for a pretty good price.

Attached Files:

• 137.JPG
      137.JPG
      File size:
      66.2 KB
      Views:
  3. It's not. I couldn't get the brown one to come up :sad: It posted when I started the thread but it didn't post when I posted the thread if that makes sense.

There is an outlet an hour away, I'm hoping to get there sometime soon. I've never been there before! I love that bag, very cute! What was the size of your bag? I'm wanting somethng I can carry a lot of stuff in, but it's absolutely huge, if that makes any sense, lol.