I LOVE these shoes!!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
So I have an obsession with BV shoes, but am still waiting to actually get my first pair. When I was in Venice, I saw these and was :drool:. They are super pricey, but I still love love love them!! It is the Bottega Veneta Chain Loop Sandals.

Anyone have them? Thoughts on them in general? I can't seem to tell myself that they are worth the price, but they are just stunning! :heart:

Attachments

• bottega-veneta-chain-loop-sandals 10-06-43.jpg
    bottega-veneta-chain-loop-sandals 10-06-43.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 70
So I have an obsession with BV shoes, but am still waiting to actually get my first pair. When I was in Venice, I saw these and was :drool:. They are super pricey, but I still love love love them!! It is the Bottega Veneta Chain Loop Sandals.

Anyone have them? Thoughts on them in general? I can't seem to tell myself that they are worth the price, but they are just stunning! :heart:

I think they are adorable, and IMO well made good looking shoes are always worth the price. They are on sale at net a porter just now 30% off:smile:

:heart:

I think ebruo has them or had them, think she did and maybe returned them. Or did she then buy it again. Nvm. She would come along and clear this up.

It is gorgeous, saw them in the boutique. I like the gold design, just the right touch of class. Expensive looking but not crass. I think its something that would last you years - think investment. Go for it!