i love these bags:)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. what do you thing about tiese bags???:love:

katemossads2.jpg katemossads6.jpg katemossads7.jpg
  2. I love the first one, do you know the name?

3. LOVE the second one :biggrin:

4. I like the two gaucho bags, but I think the last one in croc is quite pricey.

5. I love the 2 Gaucho's. The 3rd one is TDF. Are you asking because you are thinking about getting one of the three pictured?

6. I like them all!

I'm glad you posted this. . .
    don't laugh at me. . . but I was curious if you even liked handbags! LOL!
    You always post celeb threads, I think this is the first non-celebrity related thread from you I've read!

7. They're not my taste... I wish they would make more different styles than the Gaucho :sad:

8. That's what I was thinking... :hrmm: :wondering

9. I wanted to make a post on that-- are the only styles offered this year the gaucho/rebelle? No funky Dior print saddles or anything?

10. Adore the 3rd

11. The second one looks soo great, being thrown around and all. :lol:

12. I love the gauchos.

13. Love them!

14. I am not happy with Dior for almost a year now. I haven't seen any bag I like. Bag slump continues...

15. I like the first one except for its bulkiness.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice