I love the Royal Calf Tote on NM. com--real life questions--

jenskar

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Just outside NYC
www.jenniferley.com
If that's the same size as the floral tote in my avatar (I had tucked in the handles for this shot) it will fit over your shoulder, barely, but probably not in a coat if you're larger than a size 4 -- it would be tight, regardless. I've slipped mine over my shoulder a few times but there's no room to spare.

I love the new fall colors !!

oxygenated18

Oct 27, 2007
I saw this bag IRL at the Neiman's in Palo Alto. I tried slipping it over my shoulder, and jenskar is right, it barely fit. The Prada insignia wasn't really gold-ish...more like between silver and gold. The color looked nice though! :tup:

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I saw this bag IRL at the Neiman's in Palo Alto. I tried slipping it over my shoulder, and jenskar is right, it barely fit. The Prada insignia wasn't really gold-ish...more like between silver and gold. The color looked nice though! :tup:
That is too bad. I wonder if it would "stretch" some. Did you like it very much? I just love the color!!

jenskar

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Just outside NYC
www.jenniferley.com
I don't think the handles will stretch -- they're folded/molded and quite thick and if anything -- would probably pull apart from the bag if you tried to stretch them. That said, it's a good tote size and I haven't had any trouble arm carrying it.