I love the GST so much I even... *reveal*

DoubleW

Dec 17, 2012
As you know I'm the black bag kind of girl, and that I loooove the GST!
So much I even ordered the one who was made before 2010.

The problem is I have almost the same one, haha! But I got tired of the Rue Cambon stamping so I wanted the 2010 version which I think looks more "clean".
I do like the older one more, the caviar is better and the bag feels more unique.

+ The oldest GST with the big CC logo, love it too! :P I now have the vintage, 2010 version and the newest one! :biggrin:

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,147
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,123
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,118
As you know I'm the black bag kind of girl, and that I loooove the GST!
So much I even ordered the one who was made before 2010.

The problem is I have almost the same one, haha! But I got tired of the Rue Cambon stamping so I wanted the 2010 version which I think looks more "clean".
I do like the older one more, the caviar is better and the bag feels more unique.

+ The oldest GST with the big CC logo, love it too! :P I now have the vintage, 2010 version and the newest one! :biggrin:

i tink the GST wilth big CC logo looks stunning to me!! love it!!

Gorgeous!!! :smile:
Who cares :rolleyes: , you like it and you're the one buying and wearing it and it looks darn good ;)
Great collection, now I'm wishing I had a vintage GST too!!! :graucho:

SO LOVELY!!! congrats --- :cloud9:

Can I ask for the Rue Cambon stamping, that's only on the new ones? And the 2010 GST vs the current GST - what else is different?
There are not so much difference. Both are fabolous but for those (me) who love the GST see the difference clearly! Sorry if my english is not perfect!

I didn't know the older GST was so new, always thought it was vintage, so got pretty shocked when my SA told me the stopped making that version 3 years ago.

The newer GST has the Cambon stamp, and a different CC. Also feels more roomy. The CC is more "inside" the bag.
The older one has different CC, more like it's "on" the bag. Also no stamping on the "holes". Caviar leather is gorgeus.
The OLDEST gst has loads of differences. A biiig CC and the inside is pure lambskin.

Hope this helps a bit! :smile: Anyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!