I love the cles!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was under some stress this week and so I bought a vernis cles in perle and a cerises cles. :P

Now I think I started an addiction and I have to have the cherry blossom cles!!:heart::heart:

I would love to know which ones you guys have.

2. I don't have one but always wanted one. Congrats on your cles.

3. congratulatulations, and good luck for your future cles hunt!

4. i have one i sooo love it :smile: i have the perforated cles in orange which i will have it changed to green or fushia what do you think ? i will post a picture soon for now i dont know how LOL

5. is it really useful? what can you get in it? im going to Paris next week so thinking of getting one

6. I have the mono!

7. i had avoided the cles for a while thinking that it was something that i wouldn't use. i finnaly bought one about 2 months ago to use it strickly as a key chain (i got the vernis perle also & i love the cles and am obsessed with the color).

i keep the license in it so if i'm going somewhere that i don't need my ag (like taking the kids to school) i can grab just that. it cold hold a few bills (& some change w/o the license) but not much more. for it's very teeny size, i find it extremely usefull.

8. im with you there its so useful and i so love it, i usually attach to my speedy 30 (my day bag) i put my car keys there so when i need it i dont have to go fishing in my speedy ... love it and love the perfo cles more

9. jenn4lv where were you able to buy cerises cles i soooo want one :smile:

10. I have been trying to get one for the longest time! If you are familiar with livejournal, I bought it off a member there. They have a LV community there as well, but its not as fun as TPF.

11. I have a Germanium Suhali Cles, it's in my showcase

12. thanks jenn4LV :smile:

13. I have the damier only now. I sold my Mc white, mandarin epi, and lavender vernis.

14. I have a clés addiction :love::
    - cerises
    - cherry blossom
    - black mc
    - charms in white
    It's an easy way not to miss a collection you like. I attach them to the D-ring in my noes or other bags or grab them as a credit card/cash holder if I don't need a wallet full of stuff.

15. Start with:
    *Red cream cb cles
    *Pink pink cb cles
    *Brown pink cb cles
    *Fuchsia vernis cles
    *Bronze vernis cles
    *Marshmallow vernis cles
    *Cerise round cles

End up with:
    *Brown pink cb cles
    *Fuchsia vernis cles
    *Bronze vernis cles
    *Cerise round cles

I use my fuchsia daily. Love it! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice