I love that new-bag smell

1. I just got my Rouge VIF Purse today and the smell of the leather is just amazing.

Once I took her out of the box I was hit with the scent of the finest goat leather...and I mean that in the best way possible.

I love way a new Balenciaga bag smells. Can it be bottled? I would totally wear it. :love:

2. hehe you are too cute :love:
    congrats on your new purse!!!!!!! :smile:

3. ^ Thanks, Mimz. Too bad these aren't scratch-n-sniff:

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. sooo pretty! congrats!

6. LOL! :lol:
    Congrats, RS! The rouge purse looks beautiful!! :love: :love:
    (I love taking that first whiff of a new bag as you open the package for the first time, too!) :shame:

7. LOL at 'scratch n sniff'!
    pretty rouge! this is the best looking one i've seen; the red is so deep!

8. RockSteady , that's soooo beautiful! congrats girl :P
    i also love the smells... all leather smells, not just b-bag though

9. :love: loving that rouge vif!!!! congrats and thanks for sharing pics!!!

i love the new b-bag smell too - gimme a sniff any day!!!! :lol:

10. beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :smile:

11. I love to get high on brand new B-bags too! It's more expensive than weed or coke! :lol:

12. I must be one of the few who does'nt like the smell. I like normal cow leather, but goat just smells..off! :yucky:

I avoid rubbing my hands on my bag because the smell transfers easily. (Which is a shame considering how lovely and soft it feels!)

13. ooohh lovely bag rock! i didnt notice that b bags smelled of goat ?????:upsidedown:

14. lol, you're too cute RockSteady, i :heart: the smell of new b-bags too :tender:...i've never seen the purse in rouge VIF & it's gorgeous!!!

p.s. does anyone know what the "VIF" stands for (?)

15. Congratulations! The bag is gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice