I love Steve Colbert!

Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart are both smart men, who are very good at what they do. And the article was right, the fact that the media basically blacked out Colbert's monologue means he really must have hit a raw nerve dead on.

Yes, the both of them are definitely very intelligent. Just because they make fun of the government doesn't mean they don't know their stuff. I think the administration didn't expect him to be so direct and capable in delivering a speech with such impact. I wonder why he was invited in the first place since he isn't technically a White House correspondent, or am I getting the point of this dinner all wrong?

They invite "entertainment" each year who aren't necessarily WH correspondents. Jon Stewart has done it in the past. Nobody has been as outspoken as Colbert, though. He's not going to be invited back, that's for sure - but I love him for taking full advantage of his opportunity! It's been covered pretty well in the political blogosphere (Huffington Post, Daily Kos, Political Animal), just not the mainstream media.

Steve Carell, Jon Stewart, & Stephen Colbert Go Shirtless to Break the Internet Together!

Steve Carell, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert never fail to make us laugh and this great #TBT video of them is doing just the trick today.
The short clip features the three funny guys going shirtless and doing some ridiculous model poses. It was posted to The [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]Daily [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]Show[/FONT][/FONT]‘s Instagram account on Thursday afternoon to try and “break the internet” a la Kim Kardashian.

Steve will be heading to the Oscars later this month as nominee for his work in the movie Foxcatcher.http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/