i love seeing lv in real life!~

Jan 1, 2007
i was with a gf today shopping, and it's funny how we both notice different things.
all she could see were girls who wore coach, and all i could see were girls wearing lv. each of us didnt notice the other. :P
i saw two damier speedy azurs and a mono neverfull in the same store. the two girls who wore the azurs were scoping one anothers bags. :biggrin: i was there with my houston. azur is even more beautiful in person!!!!!!! :drool:

Me too! I notice LV everywhere I go! Lots of mono here in California. Some Damier Ebene & Azur...and very few MC. Once in a while a seasonal bag. I think the bags are so beautiful on & sometimes I can't help staring even though I always carry LV because that's all I own :P.

Omg! I saw sooo many today too!!! I saw like 5 or 6 Damier speedies, 1 azur speedy, like 5 mono speedies, 1 amarante Brentwood, 1 violette Bellevue, 1 mini lin ebene speedy (2, including mine), a Bosphore, and get this... an azur Alma with FEET (obvious fake) :wtf::yucky:

I love seeing LVs in real life!! I especially like to see how people wear their bags and if they personalize them.

yes, i saw a girl wearing her fuschia charms pochette <<< :love: and she attached it/ hung it on one strap of her damier speedy. it was very interesting, but all i could do is drool over the pochette.

Ya, in Singapore there are too many LVs ....too many. I remembered once when I was at Orchard I actually spotted 16 girls including me carrying Neverfull in different sizes within a few hours:wtf: