i love seeing lv in real life!~

Jan 1, 2007
vancouver BC
i was with a gf today shopping, and it's funny how we both notice different things.
all she could see were girls who wore coach, and all i could see were girls wearing lv. each of us didnt notice the other. :P
i saw two damier speedy azurs and a mono neverfull in the same store. the two girls who wore the azurs were scoping one anothers bags. :biggrin: i was there with my houston. azur is even more beautiful in person!!!!!!! :drool:

tooshie

Mar 2, 2008
My DH too! Before I bought my Azur Speedy, one day he came home telling me how he saw an Azur and an Ebene Damier speedy on the street earlier in the day lol.

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Me too! I notice LV everywhere I go! Lots of mono here in California. Some Damier Ebene & Azur...and very few MC. Once in a while a seasonal bag. I think the bags are so beautiful on & sometimes I can't help staring even though I always carry LV because that's all I own :P.

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
I love seeing LVs in real life!! I especially like to see how people wear their bags and if they personalize them.

missyanne

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
Omg! I saw sooo many today too!!! I saw like 5 or 6 Damier speedies, 1 azur speedy, like 5 mono speedies, 1 amarante Brentwood, 1 violette Bellevue, 1 mini lin ebene speedy (2, including mine), a Bosphore, and get this... an azur Alma with FEET (obvious fake) :wtf::yucky:

Jan 1, 2007
vancouver BC
I love seeing LVs in real life!! I especially like to see how people wear their bags and if they personalize them.
yes, i saw a girl wearing her fuschia charms pochette <<< :love: and she attached it/ hung it on one strap of her damier speedy. it was very interesting, but all i could do is drool over the pochette.

zilnro

Jul 31, 2006
Cali
I live in Minnesota and never see authentic LVs unless I go to the Mall of America. I love seeing them though!