I love Raspberries, Dragonflys and Animals Reveal!

wolvergambit

Jun 12, 2011
Thought I would share my PCE goodies with you. I've only included mod shots since all of these items have already been revealed by others. Pic heavy, so grab a coffee , sit down and enjoy the show!

First up is the Anna Sui Dragonfly Duffle .
Second is the Textured Leather Carrie in Raspberry
Thirs is the Haircalf Clutch

Attachments

• anna.jpg
    anna.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 570
  • anna2.jpg
    anna2.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 557
  • anna3.jpg
    anna3.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 551
  • anna4.jpg
    anna4.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 561
  • anna5.jpg
    anna5.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 569
  • anna6.jpg
    anna6.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 567
  • anna7.jpg
    anna7.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 577
  • anna8.jpg
    anna8.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 584
Congratulations on everything! I moved into my dragonfly the day after she arrived and haven't moved out yet! It's just so soffffft and the leather is just amazing.

What great choices! I'm particularly smitten with your Carrie- that's a bag I could see myself buying multiples of (the size is perfect and I LOVE that textured leather, too). Congrats, they look tres chic on you! I almost love your dress more than your bags (I know, travesty). Very Jackie-O in terms of simplicity and elegance.

I love the Carrie too. I think it's a great size and I love the textured leather! Thanks for the compliment on the dress, I pulled it out of the closet to takes photos as I was looking for something light enough in colour to show off the bags. Can you believe I have never worn it yet, tags still attached. I forgot how much I liked it, but I don't go out that often where I would wear a dress so I guess that's why it hasn't been worn yet!
What great choices! I'm particularly smitten with your Carrie- that's a bag I could see myself buying multiples of (the size is perfect and I LOVE that textured leather, too). Congrats, they look tres chic on you! I almost love your dress more than your bags (I know, travesty). Very Jackie-O in terms of simplicity and elegance.