I love Paris!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!!
    I've been on a purseban for about a year, until my Paris trip last week.
    My original plan was to either get the Sunset Blvd or the Electric clutch, but I went for the Sunset Blvd in blue because the Electric showed fingerprints too much (maybe I have oily hands?)

Anyway, after I went to pay for the bag, my jaw dropped at how much cheaper it was than in the states! So I went back for another bag and got the Electric Pont Neuf PM which I've been eyeing forever.

The prices in Paris are so much better I dont think I can get another bag here in the states.

Sunset blvd was 555 euros, and after my tax refund it ends up being around $660USD compared to $845+tax here in the states.

Electric Pont Neuf PM was 1300 Euros. I got that and a wallet for my b/f and the total ended up being after the tax refund around $1720, which the Pont Neuf alone cost $1940+tax here.

Very happy with my purchases and happy to share with you fellow purse lovers :biggrin:
    Enjoy, oh my zippy wallet wanted in on the pho-tog action.

lycn:biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! It's gorgeous!

3. Beautiful bags! I agree -- have to love shopping in Paris these days!

4. That's great! Congrats on everything! Very pretty!

5. Thanks! :smile:

6. Everything is lovely, congrats!!

7. Congrats on your new purchases! LV prices in Paris are so awesome, especially with the tax refunds :smile:

8. Great deals! Congratulations!

9. Great prices! Grats!

10. Congrats! I had the same experience in Paris...it was such a good feeling to get a "Deal"

11. Congrats! Great purchases!

12. Congrats!!

13. Beautiful purchases! Congrats.

14. congrats!!

15. Congrats!!! I also bought my Sunset and Verona in Paris this summer. The price, especially after the tax refund is awesome. Enjoy!