I love nicole's whole vampy look here! :)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i loved it and just thought i'd share! i love the hair.. :smile:

nicole richie.jpg

nicole hair.jpg

nicole-lionel.jpg

2. she looks very classic here~~

3. Very cute, 70's retro. Love it!!!

4. i think she's gorgeous! needs to eat a lil more. but cute none-the-less :smile: great sense of style!

5. Very stylized and done-up....yet, I like it! Heck, I *might* look that nice if I spent 10 hours with a hairdresser, makeup artist, and stylist....for those all important dog-walks yanno!!!

6. I love her outfits, they're adorable! Her style is so cute. Thanks for posting, pixie!

7. I love that look!.She looks cute!

8. I love the look but the sunglasses look downright silly. They're barely perched on her nose!!!

9. hm.. walking a dog in 3 inch heels - i could never do that.

10. Just like the thread of Mariah walking her dog in 5 inch stilettos. Very strange.

She does look amazing here and I love the outfit. EXCEPT for those sunglasses. I know that's her thing, but they really do look silly. They are way too big for her little head.

11. I love this look on her, she's such a cutie pie, I hope she really starts taking better care of herself.:tender:

12. she's got a nice look there but i swear if she turned sideways she would disappear.

13. i double posted so i thought i might as well just another pic. i want this dress that's why.

nicole.jpg

14. you're welcome!:smile:

15. I love the outfit... she looks amazing; the only bad thing, the glasses are a tad to big.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice