I love New York - a reveal

Thank you, thank you! I do hope I will find it very versatile, but I can't use this bag everyday at the moment as it was a secret purchase from my hubby!

I haven't used the karo yet, as I am a little apprehensive about putting some of my makeup items in. I have a lipgloss bottle that usually leaks a little gloss, and I don't know whether it will be easy to clean up the inside of the karo if the gloss sticks to the side. The SA told me it's quite to clean easy since the inside of the karo is now made in fabric...but I dunno....

Some action shot:

RotationofP1000232.jpg

Hanako:

Congrats on your haul from Wall STreet NYC Hermes...Mrs. P and I will not buy from anywhere else...such excellent service and wonderful people there...at least in our opinion...Madison is nice too but way too busy for the help that we need.

Nice Birkin~~wear in good health and you wear it so well! Very flexible color indeed...PP:tup:

You did so well in my favorite H boutique!!! Congratulations, you will definitely NOT regret getting a gold birkin! It really complements you so well!