I love New York - a reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

2. ???????

3. Love the karo! Let's see the rest, please?

4. Oooooooh I'm waiting.....but I love the Karo.

5. Waiting also...but I'm patient...LOL! So...did you go to bed and forget us or what???

6. Love your new Karo...and we are all here waiting for more!!! Hellooooooo out there....

7. Beautiful color. Congratulations!!

8. we are waiting.....

9. heelooooo. sorry ah, singapore was asleep, and now just awoken. actually, i'm at work, hope i wont get in trouble but i know i got to satisfy your curiosity first. :yes: (the big box is going through a short reveal, yes?!)

[​IMG]

10. open open open

11. Its Showtime!!!

12. omg!! I just caught this in the nick of time!! Let's strip her baby la!!!

13. hermesmonkey I think you need to get cracking on your own reveal!:graucho:

14. Nice Karo!:heart: Great color too! Now let's see what else you got!!!:graucho:

And OMG!!! BARBAPAPA in the background is SO CUTE!!!:nuts: I haven't seen those in years!:rochard:

15. hate these 24 hour reveals...................exhausting:sweatdrop: