I love New York - a reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After seeing so many beautiful Karos here lately I really need one as well. Congrats!

2. Pretty Kero! ... and what's next?:search:

3. So excited. Can't wait to see what else you got!!! :popcorn:

4. OMG!! Such a lovely karo! You will get so much use out of it! I have a violet one in PM size and I love it! I want one in the GM size now! OKKKKKKK!!! NOW ON TO THE BIG BOX!!! NO TEASING THIS TIME!!!!:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

5. Oooh love the Karo!!! Congratulations!!!

Your such a tease!! I want to see whats in the BIG box!!!

6. Great color choice for the karo!! (Hee hee, ok, so I have on in the same color but PM version...)

So, moving along to more important matters -- what's in the BIG box?!

7. Love the Karo, but please... this is torture...

8. Wow, it's beautiful! I love the color... it gives the simple, clean design an ooomph.

However, like Mooks... I would like to know what a Karo is? Please excuse my "newbie"ness, but what is it for? Is it like a clutch?

9. OMG, still no big box reveal?? Is this a dinner time reveal?? perhaps an afternoon snack reveal??

10. Think she's gone to bed. :sad:

11. Beautiful Karo and I love Barbapapa too!

12. Ooooh nice! Now what's in that BIG box???

13. Karos can be used most often as a make-up case, but it can be used as a clutch, or just a nice little bag to hold anything you want to throw into your H bag so it doesn't get lost!

14. I have this exact Karo in the pm size. Very nice. Congrats!

On to the big box now......................

15. that Karo makes me want to get a karo!