I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I find myself using Buck when I just want to do my brows and wear liner and lashes. It's a good neutral.

2. Oh wow... shock me to see a thread started by me almost reaching 100 page. And the good thing, till today, it is still my go to palette. ^_^

3. LOVE this palette :smile:

4. I was ulta yesterday and there were plenty of these palettes. I hope they keep them in stock.

5. My mom loves my Naked Palette so much, she got it for herself :biggrin:

6. I love this palette sooo much... It rocks!:rochard:

7. Definitely my holy grail item ♥ Can't live without it. I just wish sidecar, smog, and half baked wasn't so shimmery and glittery =[ I love wearing these colors but sometimes they are too glittery for work but nonetheless they are still my favorite.

8. :woohoo: GREAT thread!! And a fave UD palette of mine too!

XXXOO PG

9. I can't wait to receive this in the mail! A wonderful friend headed over to the US and managed to grab one for me :smile: We don't have an UD stockist here in Oz so it sucks and eBay sellers love rorting us internationals LOL

10. I love, love, LOVE this palette. Although I have other palettes, it's the only one I use regularly. It's perfect for day AND nightwear. :smile:

11. You're welcome :smile:

I finally received my palette after waiting patiently for about 20 days!!!

And the palette looks dazzling, great purchase you won't regret it.

12. Is it just me? I have a hard time using this one me.. I'm blond, NC 20 and blue eyes. I use the gold a lot and the pink, brown, but having a hard time with some of the deeper colors. Especially the purple...

13. Purples are my favorite - any shade of violet, eggplant, etc. . . but I have hazel eyes and I find purplish tones to bring out my eyes the most. I'm fair w/ reddish undertones and also blonde.

14. i just got mine yesterday and i cant wait to try it!!!:yahoo:

15. Love this pallette.