I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette!

ladystara, I just had to go to Chanel today to try the quad. Well, here is my take. The texture is very silky smooth, like you said, they really glide on easily. Somehow, I just feel that the colors are not as pigmented as I would like with two layers swapping. Is it supposed to be normal for them not to be that pigmented? Some of their dark colors are very nice though, but since I have tanned skin, I don't think the lighter color will be much use for me except as highlighter.

I actually didn't get a quad - I got the single eyshadow of the Taupe Gres :smile:

devoted7, wow! I did you manage to do that?? The moment I had it, I just had to put my fingers to try every color. :P
LOL! Still haven't used it yet! I think it's because I've been using my other shadows. LOLL!

Use it and report back, hot stuff!! :yahoo:

I dug into mine yesterday again - was feeling a bit yucky but had to make a dinner appearance so I used Naked all over, with some Half-Baked in the crease. Then lots of black mascara on upper and lower lashes (after years of staying away from it I recently discovered the joy of painting my lower lashes, too). A nice "no makeup" look. :heart:
LOL! I will dig into it soon. The Chanel quadra's are keeping me company :P

I called the Sephora in Eaton Centre (Toronto) yesterday and they told me they were all sold out and didn't know if they were restocking them which is wierd because its not LE... So I called the Sephora on Lexington by my friend's work in NYC and they put on hold for me and she picked it up for me. I'm seeing her this weekend and I can't wait to use it!

So, yesterday, UD Facebook finally clear up the Naked palette Limited Edition rumor officially. And yes, we can expect to see a lot of them in stores, August! Here is the quote:

"Hey UDers -to clear up the rumors.. our Naked Palette is NOT limited edition. Most stores have not updated their displays yet, but keep an eye out for the coveted palette early August."

I seriously think they need to do that, as yesterday when I went to the UD counter in Macy's, the guy works there told me it is a LE, while I just had to correct him it is not. This guy knows his UD products well, so I was indeed very surprised he thinks this is a LE. Now I wonder how many thinks this way, which is giving a very good profit to those evil bay sellers! The Sephora near my house sold out their 50 palettes very quickly. Yike!

ladystara, ok, thank for the info.

devoted7, oh~ you are using Chanel quadra! Please let me know what do you think of Naked palette as compared to Chanel quadra. TQ! *waiting waiting waiting*

Katie68506, if you are not in rush, wait for the F&F. I am waiting for F&F to get it for my sister, for sure!

it'sanaddiction, UD customer service told me they website will have is again in August, though not saying the exact day.

VanessaJean, wow!! Aren't we really glad to have so many sweet and nice people in this forum! So happy for you.

sun.shyne: I hope you'll get one. Really worth it. Man~~~ those are two handsome boys there!

terebina786, oohhh~~~ I am so excited for you. They will definitely be restocking them, but just these ladies are not as updated as "insane" us. :P

Needanotherbag: I second that!!

missjenny, congrats! Finally you got it!

A Sephora's opening up for the first time where I live in mid-August, so I will definitely go there early that day to check to see if they have this palette. I neeeedd a palette of all-neutrals in my life :smile: