I Love My Speedy, But....

1. .....I really, really need a handheld bag in black. I seem to have plenty of black shoulder bags but no bags that are meant to be held in the hand. And I REALLY want one. I carry a lot so it needs to be roomy like a speedy. I would probably use it a lot and for a long time so I want something I am in love with. I tried to look for a Chanel at Sak's a few weeks ago but I couldn't get waited on! (It was so annoying! Only one SA and she was at the Gucci counter and on a private call and completely ignored me!) Frankly, where I live, the bag selection in general is very limited. I mentioned Chanel but I would welcome suggestions from both ends of the price spectrum. It's not about the price or the "name"...it's about finding the bag that I'll love! :love:

2. I think LV makes a black epi speedy don't they?
    Since you love the speedy so much that would be perfect!

I love the speedy too! someday........

3. I love the Balenciaga City in black.

4. What about a black epi Alma?

5. Hmmm..your suggestions are helping me narrow my focus already. For this purchase at least, I don't want to go with LV. I'm definitely leaning towards something not too structured and with great leather.

6. The Balenciaga black City. I love mine! I am not a fan of black bags but this one is a classic, beautiful hand-held bag with an optional shoulder strap.

7. I agree. Black Balenciaga City sounds like a good idea.

8. 2nd. I don't have it but like the way they "slouch."

9. Agreed, b-bag leather is fab !

10. For me it would be the BV Ball.

11. A black City, A BV ball bag or Epi Speedy in black.

12. I think a black epi Speedy would be perfect for you.

13. Here are a few suggestions...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This comes in black...
    [​IMG]

Good luck in finding something that you love :love:

14. Wowzer, Happypug...you found some great bags! I recognize them all but the 3rd and 4th ones. Which are they?

I almost bought a green MJ Venetia once. It was at Nordstrom Rack for $299.00. Been kicking myself ever since.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice