I Love My Pregnancy Pillow...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. THis weekend I bought a Snoogle...a pregnancy full body pillow. It's great. Does anyone else have one?

2. I bought one for a friend during her pregnancy... she said it was a life saver. I need to get one. Are there any deals?

3. Not really. At least I didn't really look for any which I probably should have. It was around $52. I was taken back a little by the price, but its worth it.

4. yea, that's about the price i paid for my friends. i guess necessities for pregnancies never go on sale.

5. ^^ haha agree. there are a few things that are NEVER on sale...

1. pregnancy essentials
    2. Newborn/ infant clothes and care/ essentials

i've got a pregnancy pillow too... diff brand but i prefer not to use it cos my daughter likes to have direct contact with the bed when im sleeping on my side. I think she is taking the bed as a trampolin! But she forgot that my belly is the thin patty in between her and my bed!!!!!!

6. I wanted to marry my pregnancy pillow :smile:

7. I love mine! I have the huge full body Boppy pillow and I just love it to pieces. I sleep so much better with it though it took a bit to get used to.

8. Lmao...

9. Its funny because it kind of feels like sleeping in a plastic tube from a water park.

10. i have the boppy pillow nad i love it!! so does DH he steals it from me at night sometimes hahaha

11. I also had the boppy pregnancy body pillow and :love:LOVED:love: it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still use it sometimes when I simply can't get comfy :biggrin:

12. hubby got me the snoogle - i love it!

13. Can you elaborate a bit more on why you like them so much? I wonder if I need one. Im a major side sleeper. Never ever a back sleeper.

14. I'm a side sleeper too, and thinking of getting one. I'm not pregnant tho, but that doesn't really matter I guess!

15. i just bought one!!!! im a back sleeper and im losing sleep b/c i have to constantly wake myself up to turn onto my side. when i wake up in the morning, my back and hips hurt from sleeping on my side!