I love my new bags....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got these 2 handbags yesterday, I'm so excited, they are so pretty.

New COACH NAVY LEGACY METALLIC LEATHER MINI DRAWSTRING POUCH
    12 1/4 (L) x 6 (H) x 3 1/4 (W)
    Price: $398 Style No: 13181

Not overly big, but I have so many big bags already.

Any ideas on which wallet goes with it? I can't really find one yet, hopefully they'll come out with something that matches.

New SPECTATOR VIOLET MULTI LEATHER SABRINA
    12 (L) x 7 1/2 (H) x 4 3/4 (W)
    Price: $458
    Style No: 13244

I can't wait to use them, I think I'm going to save the Sabrina for the Spring, but start using the navy legacy immediately...

**I couldn't insert the pictures, not sure why though

2. that navy is gorgeous, enjoy your new bags.

3. Nice buys! Maybe the pics are too big. Can you re-size them and try again?

4. OMG, Pics Pleaseeeee! Somehow, if you could get them to work, that would be AAAWEEEE-SOME! I ve been considering the drawstring for a few days, and I'd love to see an actual pic first :smile: Maybe you can upload them into your photobucket and past a link in here?

Congratulations on your purses, they are beautiful, i know without seeing :smile:

5. I second the pictures request!!

6. Those sound beautiful, I hope to see pics!

7. Pix please!

8. I saw the violet Spectator Sabrina in person tonight and fell in love with it! Hubby had to pry it out of my hands. You got two great bags that you'll be able to use with so many different outfits. Enjoy them both!

9. #9 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    Sorry I couldn't show the photo's, I couldn't figure it out, I tried for like an hour and just gave up. I am lying here in bed though with my new bags lined up so I can stare at them. (I've got to get a life, some Saturday night)

New SPECTATOR VIOLET MULTI LEATHER SABRINA (it actually has a nice sized mirror hanging from it, I thought that was kind of funny)
    12 (L) x 7 1/2 (H) x 4 3/4 (W)
    Price: $458
    Style No: 13244

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=12708&category_id=1930
    I think this is my favorite of the three.

New COACH NAVY LEGACY METALLIC LEATHER MINI DRAWSTRING POUCH
    12 1/4 (L) x 6 (H) x 3 1/4 (W)
    Price: $398 Style No: 13181
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=12687&category_id=1930

It’s not overly big, but I already have so many big handbags.

Any ideas on which wallet you would put with it? I can't really find one yet, hopefully they'll come out with something that matches closely.

I also bought the BLUE PENELOPE PATENT CAPACITY WRISTLET (my first wristlet ever) I love this shade of blue.
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=12601&category_id=1966

My last two bags were Marc by Marc Jacobs, so I'm happy to get back on board with Coach.

Also, the SA was really helpful and told me if they run another PCE (25%) off within the next 3-4 months, she'll give me a credit towards my purchase. I just have to bring in my receipt, even if I use them. Can’t beat that. She was really great.

10. Very nice. I would love to see the inside of the legacy bag. When you get a chance please post more photos of the bags. Congrats to your new bags. They are gorgeous.

11. Wow, both bags are gorgeous, very unique!

12. Gorgeous bags both of them, especially the Sabrina!
    And not to :btdh:, but pics would be great even tho I know uploading can be tricky sometimes.

13. Congrats!

14. Hi Mrs. P - I got the Bronze Legacy and found a wallet that matched perfectly at Michael Kors Outlet (Orlando, FL). I was torn between the bronze & the navy, but now I really want the navy too and its almost sold out in stores.

15. Congrats, very nice!