I love my Louis Vuitton drawer boxes

The only hard part is that since they are all different sizes you have to play around with them some to make sure some of the longer ones aren't on top. That way if you fill it up with something heavy and have a shorter one on bottom then the top one would sag.

i have mine stacked on my shelves and keep diffenent things in them; costume jewellery, hair ties, reciepts and stuff. I use blue tack to stick them together so i can take them apart anytime without wrecking them.

i have thought of putting my jewelry in them but for some reason i didn't because i have them in my shelves for the "precious" but then now that i've read this thread im reading to take them out for jewelry

Too funny! I have them displayed on a shelf in my bedroom. They sort of look like a cityscape... I have two bookmark boxes that appear to be like *gasp* the Twin Towers.. and a few other sizes look like other buildings.. it's quite cool! I have them full of tags and recpts as well!

Hm... I keep some of my LV accessories in their original boxes while some of them are empty. I have a big fancy jewelry box that I keep my jewelry in and an accordion folder for receipts so I don't know what to use them for either!