I love my GH Raisin Weekender but....

it is so heavy! Unless its empty.

I tried it with my 13" Macbook, wallet, iphone & a cashmere wrap and it weighs a ton.

Can't decide whether to return to Bal's online or to keep it.

I'm 5'1" and curvy, it does look huge on me.

I think either way, carrying a 13" MacBook in a tote is definitely going to be heavy. Perhaps a backpack or a separate bag for your MB?

I carried my MacBook Air in my RH Work and when I add in the other stuff I need to carry, I often find the bag too heavy (and I fret over the 'wrinkles' I spy on my Work). Now I simply carry my laptop in my hand or in a separate bag of its own.

I think either way, carrying a 13" MacBook in a tote is definitely going to be heavy. Perhaps a backpack or a separate bag for your MB?

I carried my MacBook Air in my RH Work and when I add in the other stuff I need to carry, I often find the bag too heavy (and I fret over the 'wrinkles' I spy on my Work). Now I simply carry my laptop in my hand or in a separate bag of its own.

LOL, don't fret about the *wrinkles*, they'll help to make your bag nice and slouchy and adds to its character.

the weight between work and WE is no biggie. it's about the hw. it's best to stick w RH for big bags. im 5'1 and WE is my fav style, only rh we for me though

What do you carry in your WE? I love the look but am trying to figure out if I'd use it enough to justify the cost.

I think I will hold out for a RH when better colors are available, if only this Raisin had RH.

Thank you for all your replies! I have a work cycade RH on order from Bal and my very first bag was a 07 GH Black PT which I love.

I think on the bigger bags the weight distribution is hanging lower which makes it feel heavier for some reason, I can load my PT up and as long as I carry it by the handles on my shoulder its no problem.

This bag is so beautiful but I think I do need to return it and save the WE purchase for another time when more colors are available in the RH. Bal.com has none, my local Neiman's has only Autumn and this dark green color. Didn't check out Aloha Rag yet but I've never seen the larger sizes there. Just have to keep reminding myself, this will allow me to have a future purchase to enjoy (even if I want one now!).

the weight between work and WE is no biggie. it's about the hw. it's best to stick w RH for big bags. im 5'1 and WE is my fav style, only rh we for me though

^^ITA, I really prefer the WE with RH - it's just overwhelming to me with GH, plus it adds so much weight to an already large bag.

As for your laptop - I'd never carry my laptop in mine. I have a selection of cute small canvas tote bags that fit it perfectly and keep it close to my body. I put on the tote first with the laptop in it and then my balenciaga (of whatever style I'm wearing that day) on top.