I love my French!

emimc

Dec 4, 2011
My husband gave me a French Bulldog for my birthday present last year. He is such a great dog and I love him to death!

I thought it's so funny that he got me a Louis Vuitton purse for my birthday present this year.. and of course they're both French :lol::lol:

Then..why not having them in the picture together? ;)

g04.jpg

Bonjour! How's everybody doing?

g05.jpg

Mommy.. I'm a boy! Why am I taking picture with a female purse?

g03.jpg

Ok .. ok.. whatever you want. I'll try to look cute for you as a birthday present.

g01.jpg

Is this the French girl you've been crazy about?

g02.jpg

Whatever .. I think I'm a way better looking French for sure!!

Ok.. hopefully these pictures have put some smiles on you guys' faces. Thanks for stopping by!
:lol::lol:

My husband gave me a French Bulldog for my birthday present last year. He is such a great dog and I love him to death!

I thought it's so funny that he got me a Louis Vuitton purse for my birthday present this year.. and of course they're both French :lol::lol:

g04.jpg

g05.jpg

g03.jpg

Ok .. ok.. whatever you want. I'll try to look cute for you as a birthday present.

g01.jpg

g02.jpg

Ok.. hopefully these pictures have put some smiles on you guys' faces. Thanks for stopping by!
Cutest pictures ever!!!! :biggrin:

XOXO

g04.jpg

g05.jpg

g03.jpg

g01.jpg

g02.jpg

OMG! Love your little picture story! It certainly did put a smile on my face! Your puppy is so cute. What's his name?